Thursday, May 8, 2014

[Random] Love & Hate Products?

Hello, Lovely ♥
I hope all of ya will have a full of luck in this May. Today, my first post in May is about "Love & Hate" beauty products. Love and Hate? Yep, I surely have some :D

There are a famous classic quote in Indonesian - Bahasa. The quote is: "Cinta dan Benci itu beda tipis". It means that love and hate has a fine line on us. I do agree because I have these "Love & Hate" beauty products right now.

Today, I pick 10 products (some of them are not reviewed yet!) and give you my opinions about these products. I have each 5 products I wouldn't and would repurchase.


- WOULDN'T REPURCHASE -

1. D.U.P Eyelash Glue #501 Rubber Type



♥♥♥ Love:
The product is not too stink and it can be used for a year. What a good saving :D

♥♥♥ Hate:
It's not a very good adhesive power -_-When my eyes got teary, my lashes were always falling off. Duuuh!

Repurchase: No! It's a big no to purchase since my eyes are teary and it'll be so ridiculous when lashes are falling off ....

2. Clio Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black - Black



♥♥♥ Love:
This product is waterproof, it proves it! It also doesn't smudge easily. It is a great product. Let me say that this is one of the best waterproof eyeliner I've ever had so far. I'm not surprised of its kindness and popularity in South Korea. It is also hard to remove by using water. Be sure remove it by makeup remover ;D

♥♥♥ Hate:
1. The cap is annoying! I guess it should be repackaged into better one. It must be good if there is a spring on the cap. I think I do expect too much. I do always close this eyeliner properly. The cap will sound "click" if it is closed properly. However, it can be opened when I put it on my make up bag. Don't ask me how.. It happened many times and it dries again and again!
2. It stains my hands every time I apply this liner -_- Urgh!

Repurchase: Think twice! I think I will repurchase if I have no other choices :P Ok, surely no!

3. Cosmagic Sweet Deco Cheek #2 Peach Pink



♥♥♥ Love:
This product's texture is very good. The cream blusher is easy to apply and it's very pigmented! The pink blusher and pink highlighter are also pigmented.

♥♥♥ Hate:
1. It's powdery (?). Yep, every time I wanna swipe this product, the powder is so chalky. It produces a lot of excess powder in a very light swipe.
2. It should be too fragile :P Both of my pink blusher and highlighter are cracked :s

Repurchase: No!

4. Candy Doll Lip Concealer



♥♥♥ Love:
This product will surely conceal your lips imperfections perfectly! It can conceal the cracked lips without making it worse ^^

♥♥♥ Hate:
It's sticky, really sticky. Moreover, I think the product needs to be shaken before apply it to our lips. Take a look on the second pics, you can see this product "consist" 2 liquid type, brown colored and watery one. 

Repurchase: No, because I don't think I will need this kind of concealer anymore.

5. 3CE Super Slim Pen Eyeliner #Black


♥♥♥ Love:
It has a very precise brush. You can apply a fine line by using this eyeliner easily! It is also very pigmented. Really black! Aww~

♥♥♥ Hate:
It leaves stain if you apply it more than 3 hours. I tried to remove this eyeliner by using 3 kinds of make up remover and the stain isn't removed at all T___T What a mess!

Repurchase: No! It's so scary of having this kind of eyeliner :(

- WOULD REPURCHASE -

1. e.l.f Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder #83601 St. Lucia

Sorry for blurry fonts. It's blurry, not out focused :P


♥♥♥ Love:
The affordable product with so much greatness in it! I love how it works on my face. It suits my skin tone well. The gold shimmer is also not too much and make a "healthy" look. Moreover, this is very good for bronzing, contouring and blushing your face. Nice products!

♥♥♥ Hate:
1. I have nothing to hate beside no brush in it! :P Oh, wait. It is also a lil bit chalky, but it doesn't produce much excess powder.
2. Hard to find in Indonesia! Grr!

Repurchase: Surely, yes!!

2. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution


♥♥♥ Love:
You don't have to wash your face after removing your make up! It cleans your face perfectly. It also doesn't leave sticky feeling. Oh yeah, this product is suitable for sensitive skin, so it is so friendly on our skin :P
Nice cleanser~

♥♥♥ Hate:
This product is quite pricey. Aha, the price is worth every single penny. It isn't a big deal at all. However, this cleanser won't really clean your make up in one swipe. You need 2 or 3 swipes. After all, the product is good!

Repurchase: Why not? :D

3. Love & Peace Make Up Base


*another blurry fonts! sorry :P*

♥♥♥ Love:
This product really makes my make up stand for longer time. It is also not sticky and helps me to achieve perfect skin on make up :D It also helps me to conceal the big pores. And oh, it doesn't make me breakout.

♥♥♥ Hate:
Hard to find! It is not available in Indonesia, so I have to find a person to buy this one in Japan or Singapore. 

Repurchase: Yes, if I have a chance (need a friend to purchase it in Japan or Singapore)

4. Diamond Lash Volume Series #3 Celebrity Eyes


♥♥♥ Love:
Cheap prices, get 5 pairs and it has good hair. Great lashes, right :D They also have so many great models to try. (Now, I'm getting confused to purchase other models @_@)

♥♥♥ Hate:
The bend is quite hard to reshape. Meh~ It also looks so artificial when you take the photo in a flash lamp mode. Beware!

Repurchase: Definitely, yes. Not for repurchasing this model but other models :v

5. Ardell LashGrip Clear Adhesive For Strip Lashes


♥♥♥ Love:
1. It has affordable price and easy to find. You can find it on every Tammia's stores and stands. 
2. This white glue will change into clear when it dries and doesn't crease to much my eye make up.
3. It doesn't really hard to be cleaned on lashes.
4. The rubber holds lashes quite strong.

♥♥♥ Hate:
1. It is made by rubber latex. Well, it irritates my eyes for a while.
2. The smell is weird.. I don't know how to explain its smell.
3. I'm not good of using a squeezing product. Ok, it's hard to control when I wanna squeeze the glue to apply.

So, here they are. Do you have any "love & hate" products? Let me know if you do ! Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. waduhh km ga suka sm clio ya san.. hahaha..
    itu blush cosmagic aku jg ada tp sayang banget buat dipake.. wkwkwk.. msi sisa banyak XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sebenernya bagus banget loh rin. Ga bohong sama kualitas nya. yg jelek itu tutup nya. kan ada per, harus nya kl d tutup bunyi "klik" pasti ke tutup kenceng kan ya? ku rasa ini clio ga boleh kena goncangan, sedangkan kl masuk ke dlm makeup bag kan d tumpuk + goyang. jadinya, eheeeeem cap nya copot dan sudah lah kering T_T ga cuman sekali kejadian nya. uda 4x di aku X"D

      Delete
  2. Such a great idea! You did a good job dear~ <3

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku jg suka banget sama bioderma.. cepet bgt hapus makeup..
    btw, sayang bgt ya km ga suka clio pdhl bnyak review bagus hehe

    xoxo,
    http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ga juga wie. kl sama produknya si masih suka, sama tutupnya yg rese T_T hiks. kl tutupnya ga ada per mungkin lebih baik daripada ada per tapi kl kena goncang, tutupnya mental dan kebuka... iya bioderma emang bagus banget XD

      Delete