Wednesday, May 28, 2014

[HAUL] My haul on May 2014! ♥

Hello, Lovely! ♥
This is my new short post about my haul on May. If you follow my Instagram account, you will find an update about new lip products. Before May is getting over, I think I should show you my haul before review them all. ;D


I bought more drugstore products since it is easier to get and much cheaper XD. I wanna save more money since I spend too much money before -_-

Check them out!


Left to Right:
1. Maybelline Color Show Lipstick #301 True Toffee
2. Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish #503 Denim Dash
3. Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish #215 Keep-up-the-Flame
4. Clio Virgin Kiss Lipnicure #8 Guilty Pink
5. Clio Virgin Kiss Lipnicure #7 Tension Red
6. Ardell Brush-On Striplash Adhesive
7. Maybelline Color Show Crayon Khol #06 Noble Purple
8. Maybelline Color Show Crayon Khol #03 Ocean Blue
9. Maybelline Color Show Crayon Khol #01 Spicy Orange

They are so colorful, right? :P I'm into bold and/or bright colors right now. I do love them all. It makes me look bright, bold and daring at the same time. That is why I am into bold colors right now (don't mention the eyelash glue, it's transparent! XD)

Maybelline Color Show Lipstick #301 True Toffee

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish #215 Keep-up-the-Flame & #503 Denim Dash

Clio Virgin Kiss Lipnicure #7 Tension Red & #8 Guilty Pink

 Ardell Brush-On Striplash Adhesive

 Maybelline Color Show Crayon Khol #03 Ocean Blue, #01 Spicy Orange & #06 Noble Purple

Let's mention how many colors they are..
Red, Blue, Orange, Fuchsia, Purple... LOL. Beside Maybelline Lipstick in True Toffee, all of them are so bold and bright ;)

I will review them all soon. I have to rearrange my time to post them all ^^

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥


1 comment: