Saturday, February 8, 2014

[Sponsored Review + FOTD] Secret Star Girl Lashes #Ss. 1 Sexy Lash & #Ks. 5 Under Lash

Hello, Lovely! ♥♥
Today, I wanna review eyelashes again! Sorry if it's boring ><
To be honest, I'm into eyelashes too much! The beauty products I can't stop buy is eyelashes. I can't stop and wanna have other models ( T___T)o

And I got two boxes of eyelashes in the end of January. I got mine from Coccinelle Cosmetic. 
Coccinelle Cosmetic is an online shop which provides various Korean cosmetic products.
As we might know, Korean cosmetics are so famous these days. They have cute and pretty colors and the price is also reasonable.
However, their quality is used to be poor. I found it in 2011-2012.
Nowadays, their quality is improving and I think their best selling products also have good quality! Good for Korean cosmetics!
And if we talk about lashes, Korean brand lashes are used to have a very "fake" look. The models are also too natural and too ordinary. Nothing special. But I heard that korean brand is much improving and I start to believe them again.

One day, Coccinelle's owner offered me an endorsement. She wants me to endorse and review korean lashes. It is "Secret Start Girl Lashes". I got a box of upper lashes and a box of bottom lashes, #Ss. 1 Sexy Lash and #Ks. 5 Inder Lash. Let's take a look!




#Ss. 1 Sexy Lash





#Ks. 5 Under Lash

On my eyes: 



Secret Star Girl Lashes is a Korean lashes brand and the models are sooo korean! 
They have two type eyelashes, Secret Star Girl K-Style and S-Style. They also have 5 pairs pack but I think two pairs are enough :D
If you notice the brand ambassadors, they are Secret and Girl's Day. >_< They are so sexy and pretty aa~

Then let's come into the review:

#Ss. 1 Sexy Lash:
♥♥♥ Model (3/5):
The model is quite ordinary. It's very thick and spiky. Many Korean and Western brand lashes have this mode. Not really special but it's quite good because it's spiky!
♥♥♥ Look (3/5):
It looks good on my eyes because it has a deep black hair. Unfortunately, it is quite "petite". I mean, the length! If you take a look at Japanese brand, their lashes are quite long and spiky and less volume. These lashes are not really long and have more volume.

Well, I love Japanese lashes more because the models suit me better. I think I have to draw higher line on my eyelid to make bigger eyes by these lashes.
♥♥♥ Quality (4/5):
It almost hits its best! It has strong bend and deep black hair. They also don't look fake at all. However, they're quite hard to reshape and a little bit 'heavy'.

#Ks. 5 Under Lash:
♥♥♥ Model (4/5):
The model is also very ordinary but I give higher score because the shape is sooooo pretty and tidy!
♥♥♥ Look (4/5):
I love how it looks on my eyes, so natural. It doesn't look like a fake lashes at all XD
♥♥♥ Quality (5/5):
Wow, perfect quality for under lashes! They are natural yet strong. The shape is also tidy. Moreover, they don't look fake at all. Salute ♥

Love them!
And these are some FOTDs. It is inspired by romantic valentine look. ( >___<)o 





A lil bit blurry --"




Here is my look for Valentine Day, but I will celebrate it with my ... final examinations *sigh.

Wanna get them? Simply find Coccinelle Cosmetic here! They provide authentic Korean cosmetics ( >__<)o

Facebook Pages : Coccinelle Cosmetic
Blackberry PIN: 225198B7
WeChat/Line: sylvacocci
SMS/WhatsApp: 085646680616/083848669883

Well, Thanks for reading Lovely! ♥



5 comments:

  1. km cocok rambut pendek san :D
    bulumatanya dr korea tp bagiku itu ky bulmat jepang ya, tebel bgt soalnya :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya nih hihi. kykna emg lbh aku banget juga kl rmbut pendek >_< iya tebel tp "kontet" kl korea gtu. kl jepang lbh tajem2 -_- smpe bngung sndiri

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a nice review!
    I love the lashes. It seems thick, but still natural when it's applied.

    Anyway, you have such a lovely blog.
    I've been following you.
    Mind to follow me back? ^^

    Glad to know you.
    xx
    Debby
    AMOUR DE MA VIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, this lashes is really lovely ^^
      thanks and followed :)

      Delete
  3. So lovely post! You are very pretty dear! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    ❤✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete