Monday, May 26, 2014

[SPONSORED REVIEW] Natural and Safe Home Waxing? Try "Cool Waxing Sugar" ♥

11:00 AM Posted by Floiresan , , , , 7 comments
Hello, Lovely! ♥ 
Today, I wanna post a review, sponsored one by Black Van Candy, an Instagram based Online Shop which sells Etude House products, Mizzu Eyeliner and Cool Sugar Wax :D
Don't worry, I won't lose my subjective objectiveness here ("subjective" means "my own opinion" and "objectiveness" means being as honest as it has to be. Got it? XD)

Here I wanna share you my new lovely product. It is a sugar wax named "Cool Sugar Wax".

Every time you purchase this product, you will get a wood spatula and 10 cotton sheets :)

It's cute, isn't it? ;)

Yep, 100% natural ingredients. It states about their main ingredients: Sugar and Citric Acid ;)
Btw, I love its packaging. Simple and looks vintage ♥

The instruction. It is in Bahasa :)

Ok, make sure that skin area is dry enough. Don't wet and/or shower your hair before doing this waxing :) Then, let's try!

P.S: Beware. It contains some disturbing-yet-bad quality pics.


1. Prepare Cool Sugar Wax. Oh well, I think it gets hard like a caramel. On the right photo, you can see the "red" circle. It is a stain when I wanted to take some sugar gel for waxing, and it was failed!

Tips: If its form becomes harder like caramel candy, you have to "melt" it by putting this closed jar on medium hot water (or heat it on microwave in medium hot temperature) for 5 minutes or less.


2. Make sure it will change into paste.


3. Take some paste by using wood spatula and apply it thinly on destined location. Make sure to apply it as the hair growth's direction. Don't apply it into too thick layer, it will be very hard to remove.


4. Put cotton sheets on the sugar paste, press it for a while and pull it in the opposite direction of hair growth. It's okay, it doesn't hurt you ;) (I've tried it on my legs and I don't lie :P)

Let's jump into the result:




Sorry the qualities are too bad. Low lighting and not too focused -_- I have to take photography class soon XD What a bad blogger..

And those are the "disturbing pics":


The hair is in there. Looks so disgusting *I also don't want to see, indeed*

My opinion towards this product:
♥♥♥ Texture (3/5):
The texture is quite good since it is a sugar paste. But I don't like its temperature sensitivity. It is easily changed into harder like a candy. Ewh. Need more time to melt this paste.
It also dries very fast, so don't take too long to pull the cotton sheet.
♥♥♥ Scent (4/5):
It smells good. The original one has honey scent, I guess. Actually, I'm not into honey. It is your own preference. Mine? It is good and not too smelly. BTW, Cool Sugar Wax has other flavor. It's Chocolate. You may ask Black van Candy of its availability ^^
♥♥♥ Effectiveness (4.5/5):
It is effective. I feel it removes the hair very well. I don't feel "hairy" anymore and I think it is pulled into the root, so the hair is well removed. However, it won't work for "too" short hair.
♥♥♥ Ingredients (5/5):
It states itself as natural product. Well, it should be obvious since this is homemade product :D. Honestly, I won't reject natural products because of its naturalness ♥

Overall result is  4.2 ♥ This product is good as its goodness. It is simply worth to try and save more money to remove unwanted hair ^^. It can be used for more than 20 times. Oh yes, it has a life span, too. It's usable for a year (12 months).

The price? I think it is quite affordable. It costs Rp. 63.000/jar (USD 6.5) for Original and Rp. 75.000 for Chocolate one. It is 250 ml in a jar ♥

It is affordable, right?


Basically, I love this product because its effectiveness. If you want to try this product, you can contact Black Van Candy as well here:

Instagram : @blackvancandy
LINE: bvc_shoppu
WhatsApp: +628989066328 

Here my review is. Hope it helps, lovely! ♥



7 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks really interesting and great! I want to try it out! **

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. kukira berhubung namanya cool, jadinya ga perlu dilelehin lho san XD
    ternyata msh perlu ya..wkwk
    nice review dear <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. harusnya ga perlu vi WKWK. tp keras na bukan main pas aku buka. kyk permen beneran keras nya. diketok keras -_- jadi mau ga mau aku lelehin juga XD Thanks ^^

      Delete
  3. thanks for your review dear...
    we several treatment product,
    if you interesting, we can send it free for you.. thanks alot

    www.coolsugarwax.com

    ReplyDelete