Tuesday, May 20, 2014

[MUC + FOTD] IBB Make Up Challenge "FUN MAKE UP ALL ABOUT JAPAN"

Hello, Lovely!
Wuuuh, this month is full of assignments. OHHH MY! I really want to create some looks for submit this make up challenge, I wish I am not late!!

Here is an interesting make up challenge I wanna join:


This make up challenge theme is so interesting because *okay, I guess all of you know about this* I Love Japan! Yeap, Japanese. Whatever it happens to Japan, I will always love this country. Japan is a country I will always like to visit. And I love everything about Japanese food, fashion and beauty things. They are unique, amazing and they can "show" their own uniqueness in many way!

Here, I wanna submit 3 looks. Wut? Yep, I hardly decided to make some looks for this make up challenge. It is surely because too many interesting things about Japan. I can't mention them all! I think I will submit 3 looks in a post. BTW, I don't make their tutorials because of limited time!! *gomen*

Here my first inspiration:


Western Gothic Girl: Credit

It is "Goshikku Gyaru". What is Goshikku Gyaru? Goshikku Gyaru or Gothic Gal is a gyaru who incorporates the Gothic fashion into her style. It is totally different with Gothic Lolita. Gothic Lolita in Harajuku Style is a Victorian style in Goth look, however Goshikku Gyaru is fiercer and not too much "lace" on their coordinates.

It doesn't into Japanese thingy too much, since it has been influenced by Gothic and Gothic is identically about conspicuously dark, mysterious, exotic, and complex features on your style. And here, I tried to combine these 2 photos on my make up.

This make up will never show how "beautiful" a girl is but how "dark" she is and I think it has strong, fierce and dark image in a same time. That is why I'd like to make my photo like purikura (Japanese photo booth) decoration in Black! It is also different than "Rokku Gyaru". Rokku is cool but it's all about "rock". It's dark but not as dark as Goshikku! I think my Rokku look is much better than Goshikku. -___-



My make up key: Bold eyeliner (not to bold because my eyes are too small!), dramatic lashes, dark red lips and some dots on my nose and below my right eye.

P.S: Another photo without the dots!



My second look:
Recreated Kumi Koda's make up on Driving Hit's cover!

Koda Kumi

But... MY NAILS IS THAT SHORT LA! T___T I can't wear my fake nails because the glue is dried T__T So, no fake nails. And my pose is freaking weird -_- I can't pose like Koda Kumi. She has a very good expression and I make it in  a weird pose. Bleeeh!


My make up is so messy here. T___T The line is difficult to make ......

Actually, I'd like to make Ayumi Hamasaki one since Ayumi is one of the singer I love the most. However, I don't find any Ayumi's eye make up beside bold liner and nude lips.. @_@

My make up key: Bold eyeliner with a fine line and silver eye shadow.

And the last make up is Harajuku Gal make up!

Harajuku is getting more popular these days and "Gyaru" is not that popular, even in Shibuya. Harajuku lovers is increasing day by day. And surely it shows how cool Japanese is. Harajuku makes teenagers, fashionista people and designers more creative and show their uniqueness by their outfit and make up. 

Here are my inspirations:

Amo - Credit

Seto Ayumi - Credit

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Credit

Their similarities? Thin colored eyebrow, big eyes and apply blusher NOT on the cheek, but close to eye bag. Some of them have bright BUT not bold lips. Some of them have bright and glossy lips. Some of them have "dracula" effect lip. Many inspiring Harajuku makeup, indeed. And this is my version:




Feels like someone slapped me! Hahahaha too bright XD

My make up key: bold winged eye liner, silvery yellow on tear line, dramatic upper lashes, natural lower lashes, pink blusher, thin red lipstick and pink lip gloss.

These are my looks, which one do you like, Lovely? :D ♥


1 comment: