Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My rambling photo in make up : Second! (Gyaru Look)

7:18 PM Posted by Floiresan , No comments
The second post, ya guys. Feel bored? No, right? XD Ignore this ugly face then @_@
This is my second look. Almost same from the first one. Wanna take a look? Yeah, there they are ! :D


These photo were taken at February 4th, 2012. I went to HelloFest. It's one of the biggest Japanese-style festival on Jakarta, Indonesia. It was so crowded at that time, and so hooot!! @_@ It made me and my friend, Yovi, got much sweat but luckily, our make up isn't decreased at all! LOL =))
The make up key is almost same with the first post. The difference is:
1. I didn't use any lower lashes
2. I didn't have too much contouring in my nose
3. My eyeliner wasn't as bold as the first one :D
4. I didn't use any matte blush on. Only used Peach Beam Blusher by Etude House
5. I didn't use some concealer on my acnes and scar. Only on my 'eye bags'
6. I also didn't use any eyeshadow base and eyeshadow

This is the list of make up i used at that time:
1. Quick And Clean Blemish Balm (BB) Cream by THE FACE SHOP
2. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Light Shade by NYX
3. Dolly Wink Eyebrow Pencil no. 2 Chocolate Brown by Koji - Dolly Wink
4. Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara no.2 Mocha by Koji - Dolly Wink
5. Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner (Black) by Koji - Dolly Wink
6. Dolly Wink Upper Lashes no 2. Sweety Girl by Koji - Dolly Wink
7. Peach Beam Blusher by Etude House
8. Oriflame Beauty Maxi Lipgloss by Oriflame

Whoaaaa, so many? Not really i think :P Thanks for reading and i need your comments ya guys. Want to look more photos? Sure, find it at my facebook account ;)

0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment