Monday, April 28, 2014

[Review] Coloring Your Eyebrow with Etude House Color My Brows in Red Brown ♥

Hello, Lovely! ♥ How's your day? :D
I'm kinda stressful this week (I'm easily getting stressed, dunno why :( ) and I have to heal myself as well. However, it won't let me forget to keep in touch with you, Lovely! :P

Today, I wanna review an eyebrow mascara. Yes, eyebrow mascara. Since I had my red hair, I was getting confused to "match" my brow color with my hair. I was feeling awkward while I took a look in the mirror and saw my brow had different color with my hair LOL. So, I decided to find red brow makeup products.

I had ever bought Diamond Eyebrow Concealer in Strawberry Brown before and it's disappointing. :(
I don't make its review since I threw it away. So, I tried to find eyebrow mascara in Red and mostly, I find it in Blonde or Brown, not red one....

Until one day, my friend (thanks to Lumielle!) told me about the goodness of Color My Brows by Etude House. So, I ordered mine at Black Van Candy Shop. It sells ready stock Etude House's products and it also has special price in a limited time. ;D

The product I have is Color My Brows #3 Red Brown. ♥

Alright, let's jump to the product itself:



Its packaging :D




Left: It's all in Korean.. I can read but I don't understand at all LOL!! 
Right: Usage steps, Tips and Ingredients.

Zoom in! Take a look at its ingredients:


Alright, let's swipe it on hand:

Thicker amount.

Thinner swipe

On my eyebrow.

And here, I'll give you my review about this product:

♥♥♥ Packaging (4/5):
The packaging is ordinary. But oh, you have to remember, this product has superb cute in pink and reddish chocolate. It shows us the color of product itself (and, this is Etude House! They are super duper pinky thingy!). The packaging is not bulky at all and travel-friendly. 

♥♥♥ Brush (4/5):
I love the brush itself. The wand is not too long, so it is easier to apply it on brow. However, the shape of brush makes my brows are "not fulfilled". They are pigmented but it won't fill your brow perfectly in first swipe. I need 2-3 swipes to achieve perfect brows.

♥♥♥ Color and Texture (3.5/5):
The color is... not what I'd expected to. I'd like of having it more red. Yep, it's still too dark as a reddish brown brow mascara. The texture itself is perfect, indeed. I don't have to doubt its texture.

♥♥♥ Ingredients (5/5):
It doesn't contain Paraben and other harmful ingredients at all. Aheey!

♥♥♥ Overall (4/5):
A nice product for people who need thicker and refined look brow in a good price :D

Pros and Cons:
♥♥♥ Pros:
1. Nice Ingredients.
No harmful ingredients at all. I love this one very much!
2. Easy to find.
Yep, you can find them in many online shops! Hard to find? You can find them on their stores, too.
3. Affordable.
I don't have to spend my money too much to grab this product. I got mine for Rp. 80.000 ($7.5) at Black Van Candy Shop.
 4. Rich color
The color is pigmented. Enough said! :P

♥♥♥ Cons:
1. It has shimmer
Yes, shimmer. Gold shimmer in it. I don't know the purpose of glitter on eyebrow product -_-
2. It doesn't fulfill in a swipe
Yes, you need to swipe it twice to fulfill your eyebrow, perfectly.
3. A lil bit difficult to apply it on sharp arched eyebrow
Yes, if you want to make sharp eyebrow, it will be very difficult to shape your arch.

And this is my look with my brow. I started to love this product more than my Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara :D



So, do you love this product? I love this one (I'll definitely love this more if it's more red :P).
Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥♥



8 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Thanks a lot for the nice review~ <3

    ❤ ✿ CHECK OUT MY NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cool ! you can read that korean language ?
    thanks for the review..
    just know from your review that it has gold shimmer in it..

    http://www.bloglovin.com/amourpixie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello~ hihihi I can read Korean because I've ever learnt it but I don't know the meaning at all. Let's say I can a very baby language :D ~ You're welcome and hope it helps ^^

      Delete
  3. hoaa mahal san >.<
    rata2 ol shop jualnya sekitar 50-70rb lhoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. masa sih? aku nemu di olshop lain rata2 juga segitu tuh @@ nemu dimana nya ada yg 50? ew

      Delete
  4. you look great. the product looks amazing too !

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete