Friday, May 30, 2014

[Review] Clio Virgin Kiss Lipnicure #7 Tension Red + #8 Guilty Pink ♥

Hello, Lovely! ♥
If you read this post, you should know that these lip products are some of my May Haul! I rarely use lip products, but I think I will use them more. And I love bold and bright color.... quite much! So, yeah, grabbing them to my make up bag is really tempting ;D

Well, do you know Sandara Park from 2NE1? She is a brand ambassador for Clio Professional and I do always love the way she represents the product. She's hot and pretty at the same time! ;)


Alright, she is pretty and seductive at the same time :)) And I love those colors for long time ago. Buuuuttt.. I have to know about its ingredients. I don't want to go with "not a natural" cosmetic. At least, no Paraben. =A= 

Then, I tried to find it on Google, our lovely search engine lol, and I got this link. Oh well, rosehip oil, argan oil and jojoba oil. It means this product is quite natural, isn't it? ;D

 So, let's check about the colors:


As the title is stated, I took #7 and #8 as my new lip lacquers on make up bag >_<
I had some difficulties to pick the color I want since all of them are so pretty *what a greedy woman* LOL.
I decided to take #7 Tension Red and #8 because they are so bold!! *OMG Susan!!*

And here my lovey dovey lip lacquer, Virgin Kiss Lipnicure...




I love its packaging. It looks simple-yet-cool. Its packaging reminds me of many professional make up line like MAC Cosmetic. The bottle itself is in plastic bottle in glassy look. It looks luxurious, isn't it?

Love its description. I hope it will be exactly same as it is stated :D Oh ya, don't forget. Use it within 18 months!


How to use and the-things-you-have-to-consider-of  in Korean! I think they should provide English, too. -_-

Uwaaaa, the colors ♥.♥ ♥.♥



The swatches. Left is "Tension Red" and Right is "Guilty Pink"

Let's jump into the review:



♥♥♥ Brush (3.5/5):
This brush applicator is soft, not too long and it has curved doe foot shape. It is a good applicator since it won't irritate your lip. But, if you're not used to use this kind of applicator, you will be in difficult to apply since the applicator is kinda "chubby". It can't make a sharp edge on your lip since it's too chubby. To make sharper edge, use your finger or cotton bud. 
This brush helps you to make gradation lips but not the full one, IMO.


♥♥♥ Color (4/5):
I love their color since they are opaque and intense ♥ However, it doesn't have exact color as its ad. I thought the color will be darker (?). But no, it's brighter one to two color shades..


♥♥♥ Longevity (3/5):
It is extremely long lasting, indeed. I've ever used it in my whole day and the longevity is truly great! The color keeps opaque and it isn't decreased by drinking water. But it is not happened to oily/creamy food. If you eat oily/creamy food, lipnicure will be gone LOL. That photo was captured after I drank some water and blotted it on a tissue paper. It won't leave stain on your bottle/glass, but it will keep leaving stain on tissue. 
Do you notice the stain? Yes, the stain is different with lipstick one. Lipnicure leaves less residue and it is like a colored powder. XD Here, I will show you "the stains" and looks after eating oily/creamy food.

-UPDATED-
It is also hard to smudge. So be careful to wipe it off!

After eating oily foods (which Indonesian foods are mostly oily...)


And now, lipnicure is gone!! I have to erase the stain on my lips and reapply it again. Erh... This was applied when I was in rushed. So, the shape is not good at all..

♥♥♥ Texture and Finish (3/5):
It has matte finish and it satisfies me! It is so lovely about its finishing but not the texture. The texture is soooo dry. It dries my lips so bad. I think this is the only reason why we should purchase its lip primer. I don't have any lip primer and I tried to apply lipnicure after applying lip balm and I have no idea!! It is still so dry -_- I talked to my-friend-and-she-is-exactly-a-make-up-artist (okay, too long!), Lumielle and she said that Lipnicure is not suitable for people who have many fine lip lines, like me. -_- AND, I do strongly agree! It makes me difficult to smile X'D

♥♥♥ Scent (3/5):
It has weird smell. I can't describe it but it is too smelly. Ouch! However, the smell won't disturb me because the smell is gone when it is applied on your lip. It won't make you sneeze or hard to breath x)

The overall result? It is only 3.3 How can it be so small? It is surely because the product is not in a real goddess. The good things are long lasting, hard to remove and opaque color. However, the bad things are too drying, little bit hard to apply and easy to be transferred after eating oily/creamy food.

If you ask me about repurchasing, I will surely think twice. I love the color and its longevity, indeed. But I have to accept its weaknesses... Moreover, this one is not surely for me because of my lips.. *breathing heavily*

I will recommend this product if you have less fine lip lines and tolerate its dryness.





But well, the colors are too pretty. I don't want to let them away :( So i keep using them as the color is so pretty and I avoid to eat oily/creamy foods if I don't bring them on my make up bag XD
*what a fuzzy woman*

And Lovely, do you love this lip lacquer? ♥ Hope it helps you a lot.

If you wanna get this product, you can simply contact Coccinelle Cosmetic. I got it for Rp. 175.000 (Approx. $16) each product.

Facebook : Coccinelle Cosmetic
Facebook Pages : Coccinelle Cosmetic
Blackberry PIN: 225198B7
WeChat/Line: sylvacocci
SMS/WhatsApp: 085646680616/083848669883

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥



11 comments:

  1. warnanya mmg cakep2 sann,, tp aku ga tahan krn pnyaku wrna muda trus jd jelek gt d bibir akirnya kujual deh T,T
    Aku suka liat Guilty Pink d km :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yg waktu itu km review kan ada 2 rin.. 2 2 nya dijual kah? T_T tapi ya emang cakep2 sih warna nya xD. ah iya aku juga suka sm guilty pink nya. makasih <3

      Delete
  2. The red lipstick suits you very well! :)

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. duh pengen beli tp kok baca2 review pada bilang kering banget ya T_T
    ga jadi beli deh kl gini ceritanya haha thanks for the review!

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're very welcome ^^. iya emang agak kering @_@

      Delete
  4. Abis makannya kok jadi gitu lipnicure nya :( thanks for your honest review. I think I would just skip this product.

    ××
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah iya ga ngerti. it is not even recommended for lips like me, yg banyak kerutan nya. kl bibir nya mulus ga banyak kerutan sih oke2 aja pake nya xD. you're very welcome, dear ^^

      Delete
  5. Hi~~fellow blogger and Binusian 2015! ^^

    I've been your FB friend for quite a while, and following your blog for months, but I never spoke a word before. I just want to say Hi to you now, since today I saw you @ Anggrek campus accidentally~~You are so cute! Hope I can see you again and maybe say Hi ;)

    Always looking forward your blogposts.

    Have a nice day!

    http://hanmiaojuan.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi ^^ thanks for following my blog. I appreciate it ;) Just say Hi if you meet me in Binus :D Thanks for compliment and have a nice day, too :D

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the review. Quite tempted with the colors, but seems like I don't think I can keep up with the maintenance haha. Would be perfect if they faded beautifully though!

    xx,
    valencialala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete