Sunday, May 11, 2014

[Review] Have natural "Caucasian" eyes by Dueba Puffy 3 Tones Eye Grey :3

Hello, Lovely! ♥♥
May is a great month because we have many public holidays (in Indonesia) and I need to take a breath for a while! Sure, because my college life is hectic, and I have a very bad time management, so my blog is just like... I don't know but I am really shy to admit as a blogger because of my lack of updating...

But, stop! I wanna review about new pair of soft contact lens ^_^ Surely, I got this pair from my lovely and all-time-favorite online shop, Dreamie Chuppa! Thanks for being a very good and friendly seller. She's such friendly and sincere person, that's why I can't stop buying my lens at Dreamie Chuppa. Psst, she is quiet patient towards her customers, she doesn't matter about how talkative we are and how many questions we do ask, she will always keep good on services ! :D

I asked her to suggest me new lens and I wanna bought some pairs of Dueba (this is my all time favorite brand, that is why :P). My quest? I wanna have Caucasian eyes in grey and blue. She told me about this model and I simply said "Okay, bring me a pair of grey and blue!" LOL. And yep, she knows me well :P I do really love this lens ^^ It's bright but looks natural.

Let's see!






Details:
Name: Dueba(Dolly Eye)
Type: Puffy 3 Tones in Grey
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Water Content: 38%
Degree: 0 (Plano)


I do really love this lens. This lens has a low water content but it doesn't make my eyes dry easily. I do think it depends on our eyes. I have never been argued about this one. I love Dueba very much :D




Do you like this lens? This lens surely look "natural" to achieve different look. It has beautiful pattern, a real beautiful pattern. It has no "too big" and obvious pattern like EOS Jewel or Dueba BT 15. However, this lens has a little bit different effect from Dueba Ghotic 3 Tone. It has brighter effect, so it will make your whole appearance different in beautiful way :P
Let's jump into my review:
 Color:
(5/5)
I love this grey one. I DO! It has pretty grey without "too bright" effect and not to whitey! It makes me look different. Yeyyyy! 3 Tone is much natural than 2 tone and I do believe it :P
 Comfort:
(5/5)
I can't describe more about comfort. Dueba is always Dueba :D
 Enlargement:
(4/5)
It has no visible "ring" in this lens but it has some black pattern on the outer area and it gives some enlargement effect, but not too much. So, I give it 4!
 Diameter:
(4/5)
Too small, but it is okay. It isn't a big deal :D I will love this lens more if the diameter is 14.8 mm to 15 mm.
 Pattern:
(5/5)
I love the pattern so much. 3 tone in a very good pattern to achieve natural "different" look. Nothing to be worry of. If you love to be "outstanding" or "different", you should try this lens ^^

My whole result? 4.6! Nice result, right?

If it comes into Pros and Cons, here my pros and cons:
♥♥♥ Pros:
1. It's so pretty and perfect pattern to get natural Caucasian eyes :P
2. Comfortable lens. I don't have to give the drops for 4-5 hours. It doesn't make my eyes dry easily :D

♥♥♥ Cons:
1. The enlargement effect is not too big.
2. The diameter itself is quite small, indeed.
3. I can't use this lens without make up. It looks weird -_- I should take my make up on.
4. The price is little bit more expensive than other lens like Geo or EOS. Dueba is about Rp. 185.000 ($17.5) However, I don't think this lens is overpriced one. For me, it is still having an affordable price :D

I'd love to wear this one rather than my Ghotic one. However, they are both cool to wear :D

And this is me by wearing this lens:

Sorry for weird smile and harsh make up, such a failed selfie -_-

This lens is currently my favorite. How about you? :D
Do you wanna have this pair? You can surely reach Dreamie Chuppa here:

Facebook: Dreamie Chuppa
Twitter: @depth_dreamie
Instagram: @depth_dreamie
WhatsApp/SMS: _628995693988
BB Pin: Ask her for more detail :p


Thanks for reading, Lovely!



6 comments:

  1. Love these lenses! They look very cute! <33

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. kayak bulee san >.<
    cocok di km ^^ wrnnya ga terlalu gonjreng yaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahahhwhah bule kampung eee! wkwk. makasih <3 iya nih ga gonjreng XD

      Delete
  3. Aku sukaaa warnanya.. tp ga suka enlargementnya.. buat mataku terlalu kecil yg 14.5mm.. haha sama kyk km san.. ahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah iya kah kekecilan juga buat km? hihihi tp gapapa lahhh yg penting dipake masih bagus sih :D

      Delete