Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My rambling photo in make up : Third! (Gyaru Look)

11:55 PM Posted by Floiresan , , No comments
Then we areeee ! The third post of Gyaru Look of mine :D In this time, i will show the feminime side on my make up. In these photos, i was wearing half wig at the first and then full wig for the others. Both of them are in light brown color, my favourite hair color ♥ This make up is so unique for me and different for me :D
And these are the photos:
No Flash, The photo is edited (using half wig)

No Flash and no Editing

No Flash and no Editing (using full wig)

N


Flash without editing


Flash with editing (2)

How does it looks? It's really weird for me to take some photos with flash =="
I'm so rarely using flash when i want to take some photo.
If you see some photos with flash on details, you can see my lower lid got a purple line.
Yeah, i tried to explore more to get an unique result
On my eyelid, I was using pink and white eyeshadow and then blend it.
Then on the lower ones, i was using the purple eyeshadow. All of them are MAC colors.
Is it cool?
I'm using compact powder from Lovely ME:EX by The Face Shop and Dolce&Gabbana Peach Blusher :D and most of the item are almost same to the last post.
The differences is only the lower lashes.
These are lashes that I'm using of:



This photo is credited to cominica blog (www.cominica.net)
I bought one pair from her and it really looks like so cool :D
Thanks fro reading and comment if you want ya ♥

0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment