Sunday, August 14, 2016

[Miscellaneous] Never stop learning

Hello ♥
Now, I have plenty time to update my blog and I have mood to do so >.<  It's pretty nostalgic. I miss the time I can type anything related to makeup (and other beauty stuff related) and bring my time to do complete review based on my experience and a lil bit of knowledge.

I wanna inform you all, if you wanna find me and ask me things about latest product review I posted in my Instagram or Facebook account, you can chat me towards message or you can find me on ask.fm. My ask.fm account isn't such an active account but the notification is keep being active, so I can get your question ASAP.

    



So.. Never stop learning. Yes, I do. It reminds me the time I blogged back then. How lovable it was when I typed anything I wanna to tell in a blog. I like to write and type things randomly till today. It could be so hard to write good things in good grammar, well since I'm not really good in linguistic. However, I know I'm blessed that I have strong principle to learn any interesting thing for good. I write quotes, random thought and/or anything on my personal Facebook account and I create a pic shorter sentences on Instagram. I miss every moment when I can write things on my mind. It's like I can do it naturally or it could be done without my consent LOL.

A photo posted by F.C.S.A (@fcsawords) on
One of my random thoughts in Instagram

I actually don't get any proper education from a pro makeup school.  I mostly use internet as basic source, I have my experience when I got the product and I use internet (again) to find anything relatable to my experience and such. And you know what I got? I got new friends and many of them went to pro makeup school. We talked many things and I learned things from them as friends, not clients or students.

See? Now you all know that I am actually incapable to be heard as a person who has proper knowledge about makeup stuffs. I currently learn everything practically and verbally. Do I have any plan to go to pro makeup school? Of course. I don't know how it would be. I'm currently working with my parents. I haven't asked about those things and I don't know how to tell them because my dad is a person who wanna make everything he spends is useful. I'm afraid that he doesn't allow me to since I'm not interested of being a Makeup Artist. Damn it


SERIOUSLY? Yes, I do! I am not interested to work in that field as my main job because I'm not patient. Let me tell you my point.

I am practical but I'm not a person who can be damn so patient to stand in hours. I don't really wanna spend so many hours to wait for clients. I can deal with annoying people since I get much experiences while working in parent's wholesale clothing shops. FYI, They run some small shops but pleasurable and stable. And, I'm their oldest children plus my siblings are all kids. So, it's not surprising that I don't work much beside going to shops and deal with people everyday.

I am currently interested in no any other beauty and makeup related beside beauty makeup. To conclude, I'm currently not into editorial, sfx any other kinda makeup, even skincare knowledge. I'm currently feeling much interested in makeup products and techniques.

Plus, I have some plans to do for my future. I actually wanna have my own makeup brand and F&B stall. It doesn't have to be a monster one as long as it is pleasurable. And I know it needs a lot of effort. Money is needed but knowledge and have a good sense about market are much important.


That's why I am still kinda fuzzy when it comes into money. I don't wanna spend money to anything I don't really need or really want to have. I'm sorry but I'm not as rich as Kylie Jenner, a person who have much money to multiply her money by her fame even the products are overrated (sorry, not sorry). I should save my own before multiplying it :/ I don't really think I would ask my parents to do so..


But I keep this principle for years. It's actually my parent's principle and it's getting into me:
1. Learning and keeps learning
People are naturally good and wise because they don't stop learning. I can't stop learning it since makeup stuffs and beauty makeup technique is deep, it's not just about applying essential kits on your face. Keep learning will make you being better.


I'm currently learning color theory and how to adjust color for complexion. Yeah, it's depressing yet interesting though. It needs a lot of effort and trial-and-error process to understand xD


2. Don't learn something from wrong source.
Doing mistakes are OK. We all do these things many times before we can do something right. I keep believing in it. But, choosing to learn something from wrong sources is not wise at all. Do you wanna know why? It would make us have wrong knowledge. This quote is pretty relatable. You are the one pouring the water, you know what kinda water you wanna pour into the glass ;D


3. Sharing is caring.
Since I don't share much on blog anymore and more into a closed discussion group in Facebook, it could be hard to share things. I would like to share things I know and learn things that I don't know in a circle. Because of my willingness on learning, I can meet some nice pro MUAs and they aren't hesitate to help at all. It makes me happy that I could learn without being feel intimidated XD
Plus, I can help sharing good things to people who don't understand much about this stuff.


And I believe that these principle will bring me to make it one day! ^o^

To conclude, I wanna be a beautypreneur beside being entrepreneur XD I just wanna share my love towards cosmetic. I hope I could do!

So, what do you think about makeup and how it works in your life? Do you have any plan in any beauty related stuff?

Tell me if you do! ♥

Thank you for reading ♥♥


0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment