Sunday, March 30, 2014

[Short Tutorial] Eye Tutorial of CL inspired look!

11:18 PM Posted by Floiresan , , , , , , 2 comments
Hello, Lovely! ♥
This is my last post.... in March! HAHA. I want to give you a very short tutorial. This is eye make up tutorial for CL look.

I made it because I was inspired of CL look on "Crush" album cover and "Come Back Home" M/V. If you remember this post, you will know that I've made an EOTD post about this look.

Here's my eye make up tutorial, they're very simple! ♥ I'm sure that you can make it better ^^



That's easy, right? x)
I don't take too many photos of my look. You can find my look on this post *again?* HAHA

Do you like CL, too? I love her very much!

And, thanks Lovely for reading! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this nice tutorial! Cute eye makeup! ^^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, Rinako. Thanks a lot for your support ^^

      Delete