Tuesday, March 18, 2014

[Review] Get Premium Hair Care at Affordable Price with Vidal Sassoon!

Hello, Lovely! ♥♥
ARGH, I'm so thankful that I can post this one. This post is about my hair care recently ^^ If you have ever known about this post, you'll know that you also have to maintain your hair more! Yes, bleaching and dyeing process will damage your hair. No wonder, you need to maintain your hair more. At least, have healthier hair!

After I redyed my hair by Syoss, I think I need to maintain my hair more. So, I know I should buy a hair care line for my damaged hair :D

Then, my family and I were going to supermarket last month and I tried to find suitable hair care. After I took some items, I spotted a Vidal Sassoon's stand on the other side. I took all the items I had taken back and took VS products! LOL.

The reason I took Vidal Sassoon's products because it's quite famous for hair care products. It's just available in Indonesia! I've known this brand for long time ago, but it wasn't available at all until 2013.
Moreover, my aunt tells me about the goodness of this brand. She has tried this product [sure, she uses "premium base care one", different hair care line lol. SO, I give it a try!



The items:
1. VS Sassoon Premium Color Care Shampoo - Rp. 29.900 [US$ 2.6]



2. VS Sassoon Premium Color Care Conditioner - Rp. 29.900 [US$ 2.6]



3. VS Sassoon Premium Base Care Treatment - Rp. 39.900 [US$ 3.5]


Use them regularly :D


4. VS Sassoon Intensive Hair Mask - Rp. 45.000 [US$ 3.9]

I will use it when I have more spare time :D Once a week is enough :p


Total: Rp. 144.700 [US$ 12.58]

The prices are affordable, imo. Not a cheap one, but affordable :D. I'm always thinking about my "treatment" products. VS has a special one for color care, but I didn't find it at all. Well, I purchased "base care" one. Ah never mind, I think they have slightly different result. It's not a big deal :D

If you notice the Japanese beside English, you're right! This product is well-named in Japan, and this is the packaging for Japan. I think this packaging is available for East and South East Asia, because Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippine and Singapore. I don't know which country has this product, though. I've found some reviews from other bloggers in those countries.

Okay, let's take a breath for a while!
I've just known about Vidal Sassoon here. I think this is one of the reason why the products are so popular :D

Okay, let's move to the ingredients!

Shampoo

Conditioner

Treatment

Sorry, I have no photo for hair mask's ingredients :( It's because the label is transparent and it's too dark to be captured. So, I don't take any photo.

This is the ingredients:
Water, Stearyl Alchohol,, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamid Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Squalane, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone 
Okay, wanna know about my hair for a month? Take a look!

February, 21st

February, 23rd

February, 25th

With friends, Caroline & Yovi :p
March, 9th

I think VS is very great to keep my hair color well. They make my hair color more vibrant. Sorry for different lighting. There're blue, yellow, and red lighting -.-"

And my opinion is:
♥♥♥ Packaging (4/5):
The packaging is unique. Shampoo & Conditioner has parallelogram shape. Treatment is in a tube and Hair mask has oval shape with triangle cap. Unique but it takes more space to be placed! LOL.
♥♥♥ Scent (3/5):
Ordinary smell like mostly shampoo and other products have! 
♥♥♥ Ingredients (4/5):
The ingredients are so natural. Because it has seed oil and jojoba in it.  :D Those ingredients will nourish your hair well, IMO.
♥♥♥ Smoothness (5/5):
Many hair care product makes our hair smoother and the smoothness will be decreased in several hours. It also is, but much better! The smoothness stay longer. Cool!
♥♥♥ Effectiveness (5/5):
It's incredible good! They help me to maintain my hair in a whole day~ Wohoo! They help my hair to be more maintainable, bouncy, shiny and less hair fall! Yihaa~

The result score is 4.2! What a nice score ^^. I absolutely will purchase them again later (but I will change the treatment one. I'm really sure that they have premium color care one).

So, what do you think about this hair care product? It's very good so far. ^^

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥♥

7 comments:

  1. You look so sweet! I love the photo with your friends! ^__^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. kayanya bagus ya :D nanti mau coba juga ah hihi
    thanks for the review~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kl d aku bagus si met :3 hihi. Yap you're welcome :p

      Delete
  3. aku br nyoba shampoonya doank shan yg color care :D
    bagus sih aku suka, bakal pake range lengkapnya kyny XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooo coba aja pake range komplit na. Kl ak lgsg 1 range soalny n emg bgus si xD

      Delete
  4. thanks for the review.. haven't tried VS before but it seems good for me :) gonna find it on the beauty store

    http://teapinkchii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete