Monday, April 7, 2014

[Random Post + AOTD] This is APRIL!

12:56 AM Posted by Floiresan , , , , , 2 comments
Hello, Lovely! ♥
I'm missing my blog very much.... (WHAT?). Sorry that I'm being more updating my Instagram rather than my blog. Blogging is harder to update, and (laziness) attacks.... SO, WELL, Instagram is easier to post some random updates :p If you want to keep seeing my updates, you can easily find me on Instagram ^^

Here, my April.... I started my April with... NEW HAIR! Wanna see my new hair? :D



Yep, I had my hair cut last week. How about my current hair? :D I had my hair cut at another salon, not One Piece Hair Studio. I had my hair cut at Irwan Team Hair Design by Eqi. I don't post much about this salon because I was too tired to capture some photos at this salon -.-" (what a lazy blogger, erh)

But today, I wanna post about my new buddies XD They're accessories >___<
I love bracelets and rings very much, and I spotted one of the best accessories online shop in Instagram, Missbigjill Accessories. They have cool products and sure, they're trusted seller! ^^

Let's see all the products I purchased:

1. Gold Cuff Rings - Rp. 45.000 ($4.00)




Detail

2. Keynote Watch - Rp. 120.000 ($10.67)


Detail

3. Anchor Junkies Bracelet - Rp. 45.000 ($4.00)


Detail

4. Anna Sui Bracelet - Rp. 50.000 ($4.20)


Detail

They're affordable yet cool, right? :D If you want to look at their unique and cool collections, simply find them on their Instagram: @missbigjillacc . Their accessories are all limited and ready stock! Grab your favorite before they're gone ;) 

Psst, they ship all over Indonesia. If you wanna have them ship overseas, find them and ask their availability! ^^

What do you think about all of them? Are they cute? >_<
Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥


2 comments: