Thursday, March 13, 2014

[Sponsored Review] Complete your make up perfectly by Naomi Lashes!

Hello, Lovely! 
I'm sorry that I have to postpone the second part of this post. :( I really have no TIME these days. My college life is quite busy. I also need to find a job. Yes, a job! Oh wait, not trying to find the full-time one, lol. I must find an internship one. Yeah, for my college life HUHUHU T_T I need to pass this semester soon, so I should find a job soon.

However, being beauty will never disturb all of my business LOL. Today, I wanna review local lashes named Naomi Lashes. Ah, If you've read my post here, you will recognize that I've ever mentioned this brand. Yep, I've ever reviewed them before.



Naomi gave me their four latest models. The models are #42 Beauty Eye, Kawaii Svelte, Angel Wink 2 and Sylph Eye (Kawaii Sylph). They're very cute, super duper cute. I can't resist them all. Here, I will review them again because I've found something different than my first Naomi Lashes.





♥ Packaging (3.5/5):


It's the same box that I've ever reviewed before. A colorful paper box and a pair of lashes on the box. Good, just good.

♥ Hair Quality (4/5):
I don't know why I have to rate it more. They're SERIOUSLY better than my first pair. All of these 4 pairs are sooooo natural, doesn't look fake at all! The hair texture? They're quite soft and "not a plastic look". The quality is quite similar to Japanese brand ones.

Then, Svelte eye is human hair one. I think this one is better than my first pair. It's softer.

♥ Model (5/5):
I love all of the models *greedy mode* lol.

My opinion towards all of the models [Heavy pics]:


- #42 Beauty Eye [Dramatic, Suitable for Agejo Style]:
I think this model is quite dramatic. If you want to achieve dolly look, you will find this one as a perfect pair! And I've found that it has a very similar model like Decolog Who's Dolly! Wow, this model is very popular in Japan when "Agejo Gyaru" style is in! LOL.

Sorry, a lil bit blurry ( -__-)o


- Kawaii Svelte [Semi Dramatic, Suitable for kawaii look]:
This model isn't too dramatic, but it has little "dolly effect". I'm not really sure which product has similar model to this one but they're cute enough! Achieve your kawaii look by this pair!


- Angel Wink 2 [Dramatic, Suitable for Dolly Look]:
I don't know which model has similar model to this one. Well, I don't really like this model. it's just ... ordinary (?). It's thick and dramatic. However, all of them are thick triangle cutting. No other cutting style -_-Yep, It makes our eyes look bigger. If you want to achieve bigger and rounder eye, pick this one.


Is it blurry? *sorry*

- Kawaii Sylph [Semi Dramatic, Suitable for Cat-Eye Look]:
Then, if I've found #42 has similar model to Decolog Who's, this model has similar model to Diamond Lash Series 4 - #1 Girly Eye. It has identical model, however Kawaii Sylph has cross tied hair. If you want to have"cat-eye", take this pair!

♥ Color (5/5):
Looks natural because the black isn't really deep :D

♥ Overall quality (4/5):
The model is tidy. Hair quality is also better. The bend is also quite easy to reshape. Nice! :D

And, this is my selfie *wut?!* :

#42 Beauty Eye

Kawaii Svelte

Angel Wink 2

Kawaii Sylph

So, if you are interested to their product, contact them through here:

Facebook: Naomi Eyelashes
Line: naomieyelashes
Instagram: @naomi_eyelash [private account]
BBM Pin: 226BEFE5
SMS: +6289611545002

Alright, do you love them? They have very cute models with affordable prices! What are you waiting for? Don't miss out!

And, thanks for reading, Lovely! 

10 comments:

  1. Yaampun lucu2 bgt ci >< jdi pengen huhu racun2 xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huahahaha iya lucu2 ya kl dpake XD racuuun~ borong2 huakakak XD murmer lhooo~

      Delete
  2. Beautiful lashes! Your eyes look so dolly sweetie! ^w^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Rinako ^^ yes, they are. So lovely and beautiful ^^

      Delete
  3. beautiful and i like the packaging :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hrga'a brp ciii ? ^,^ cute2 dehh hihihiii...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lucu2 kaaan? XD ga sampe 20 ribuan lhooo! :D lgsg cari naomi lashes aj ^^

      Delete