Saturday, March 8, 2014

[Sponsored Review] Calm Your Face by Shizengokochi Facial Soap

Hello, Lovely! ♥♥
My first post in March is up!

And today, I wanna review a very calming (well, relaxing) facial soap from Japan. Yey Japan Yey! I don't know why I am so excited of Japanese products. But uhm, well, I have to avoid some products, especially their make up products :( . Many of them contain Paraben (in a small amount, though) and I have to avoid it. I try to reduce its usage because I'm somewhat rebellious *lol. I can't stop having my hair dyeing. So, I know I can avoid to use product which contains Paraben on my face.

Paraben is quite safe, though. However, I have a bad personal health history AND I've learnt some important things about Paraben and its side effect. If you wanna know about Paraben, you can simply check it here. If you have a good personal health history, Paraben and other artificial ingredients will never bother you. ^^

Okay, back to topic! I wanna review a very relaxing facial soap. Do you wanna know why it is relaxing? Because it has strong green tea fragrance. Strong yet calming, so the smell is not too much. AND I'm a green tea lover. So, are you a green tea lover?

Wanna know about this soap? Check this out!



This is Shizengokochi Green Tea Facial Soap (自然ごこち 茶 洗顔石けん). This solid facial soap sounds so promising. Simply check its official website here.

Its official website states this soap is from natural ingredients. WOW! I don't have to worry of artificial ingredients because it's not from artificial ones! Hooray~

Let's open the box~



The product definition, instruction, ingredients and other details are in Bahasa


This soap is also very popular because of its effectiveness for every kind of skin. It also contains collage and hyaluronic acid, which they are quite popular as anti ageing nutrients. Sounds promising, right?

Moreover, this product has rich and creamy foam. It's also bouncy lol. Then, I will show you how to get a very rich and bouncy foam!

1. Put the soap in the leather net and wet it

2. Squeeze it and gotchaaa~ rich foam is here~

Because of its richness, the foam won't fall in inverted position. Magically true !


It doesn't fall out at all~

My review towards this product:
♥♥♥ Ingredients (5/5)
The ingredients are from natural thingy. It's just .... perfect! Such a perfect product you have to use.
♥♥♥ Scent (4.5/5)
I love green tea very much and it has a strong green tea scent. Not too much! Love it. However, I think that this soap also has milk scent. I smell milk scent on it. Well, I'm not really sure. I love it, love it very much!
♥♥♥ Power (5/5)
I don't believe that it can clean the dirt perfectly! It cleans all of the kind of dirt. I've ever tried it after I put my cleansing oil on my face, my bare face and my full make up face. The result? It cleans the dirt perfectly. WOW. Moreover, I feel that my face is smoother. UH YEAH!
♥♥♥ Hygiene (5/5)
I'm so scared of its hygiene since it's solid soap! But don't worry, it has leather net and we can put our soap in it. I couldn't agree more!

My overall rating? 4.75/5 ? WOW! It must be my HG (holy grail) facial soap.
If you want to know how to find this soap, you can find it on Guardian, Watson, Metro and Grand Lucky!

You can simply check their official website to know about their product further ^^

Thanks for reading, Lovely! 


2 comments: