Sunday, November 17, 2013

[Event + FOTD + EOTD] J-Music Lab 2013 + Visiting TWG Tea Salon and Boutique!

8:06 PM Posted by Floiresan , , , , , 2 comments
Hello, Lovely! 
Today, I wanna share you the event I attended last Saturday!! Sure, it's about Japanese o(>_<)o
This is a music event called J-Music Lab. You can find the combination of Japanese fashion show, music and make up stuffs here.
J-Music Lab is held for a month on f(x) Mall, Jakarta! So, if you wanna come and feel the euphoria, you should come there!


You can find the detail on their official Facebook pages.
So, I went there on Saturday, November, 16th 2013 with my friend, Yovi. We went there because she really wants to meet AMIAYA. They are Neo Gal models, singers and sure, THEY'RE TWINS!! Yovi is their fans, so yeah, you know the rest! LOL. And ya, I know them when they were Zipper models!



She wants to attend there because of AMIAYA, but my reason to attend is looking for this event.
This event must be unique because it presents every Japan's music. Well, surely, I wanna come!

So, here's the photos.
(BEWARE! Heavy photos XD!)

In front of "The Only and One Club". So crowded!

Whoooaaahh Japanese CDs!

All the souvenirs~


And on the club ....

Nah, blurred -_-" Kawaii Fashion Show by Olive des Olive
FYI, both of them are famous cosplayer and beauty blogger named Matcha Mei and Miharu!

All of the models.
Left to Right: Cominica, Mayu, Matcha Mei and Miharu!

All of them are so cute and the outfits are sooo kawaii~ *death!*

The MCs!

YEY, AMIAYA!! *kyaa*


Ayaaaaaa *o*






Their poster on the club *o*

Our outfit of today!
Detail:
1. Black Knit Shirt
2. Triangle Necklace
3. Silvery Skirt
4. White Socks
5. Black Wedges

I'm not taking my outfit's photos *sorry!* And ya, we really had no idea when we were on f(x) malls. We were taking some photos, ate at Torico Restaurant and moved to Plaza Senayan. Before we went there, we had lunch and this is my super-late-lunch!

Forget the name :s It's Ramen with Gyoza and it served by Hot and Spicy soup! >_<

Moved to Plaza Senayan and went to Kinokuniya Book Store~ Kyaaa XD
Some selcas with Yovi! *as always XD*

Mine is Ginger Bread Latte Frappucino and hers is Salted Caramel Mocha Frappucino!



Ups, my nail color was flaking x(




And my FOTD + EOTD:


My make up looks smoother coz I started to use my skin care products 5-10 minutes before take my make up >_<

Make Up details:


Base:
1. Love and Peace Make Up Base
3. Skin Food Salmon Darkcircle Concealer Cream
4. Make Over Finishing Powder #02 Rosy

Eye and Eyebrow:
1. Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara #2
2. Stilla Eyeshadow Palette (sensational in sydney)
5. Dolly Wink Pencil Color
7. Dolly Wink Eyelashes #2 Sweet Girly
8. Dolly Wink Eyelashes #14 Natural Cute

Face:
1. elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
2. Canmake Nose Shadow Powder
3. Canmake Powder Cheek #PW20

Lips:
1. Maybelline Color Sensational #625 ARE YOU RED-DY
2. Candy Doll Lipgloss in Cotton Candy


Detail:
2. Dolly Wink #2 Sweet Girly
3. Dolly Wink #14 Natural Cute

Finally, got this special edition. My latest beauty bible! It gives you soooo many cool make up looks. (Psstt, Petite price cosmetics alert!). And I love this cover so much because she is Maya Mori!! >__<

Then, we decided to go home. Before we went home, we went to Victoria Secret's outlet for a while and moved to TWG Tea Salon and Boutique! I asked her a lot because I am a tea lover and I love TWG Tea since I was in high school. *kyaaa* Duh, I didn't captured many photos there T__T 

So, we ordered 4 Macaroons, 1 Creme Brule and a pot of Green tea!

Napoleon Tea &Caramel (Black), Camelot Tea & Praline (Brown), Bain de Rose Tea (Pink) and  Moroccan Mint Tea (White) 
*CMIIW*

Creme Brulle *yummy*

Ordered T6010 - Paris-Singapore Tea


I love all of the taste and their concept. Give them 4.5 to 5! And, I also love the tea. It has a very sensual taste. And yep, it has cherry blossom scent on it!*kyaaa*

I am so excited and yes, Thanks for reading, lovely! 

2 comments: