Sunday, February 1, 2015

[Random] HEY! I'm BACK!

3:07 AM Posted by Floiresan , , , No comments
Hi, Lovely! ♥

I'm so happy that I can write in my blog again. I've been busy in 2 months because of my thesis. DUH!

But ,the wait is "almost" over! My thesis has been submitted and I have to wait for viva voce in this month.

Finally, I can reach you all and say hi for a while.




Have you recognize something different?

Yeap, the blog layout. I changed it into more interactive (and I hope it would be prettier) but keep it simple.I'm easily bored and I think my former layout is too 'simple', so I changed it into a simple colorful layout.

Some of blog posts are in schedule to be composed and published, so there will be some blog updates soon.

Psst, this photo is my personal Facebook's profile picture and it is also in my next post. ;D

See ya, and much love! XOXO!


0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment