Tuesday, November 5, 2013

[Review] Dueba BT15 Grey

9:55 PM Posted by Floiresan , , , , 1 comment
Hello, Lovely! ♥ 
Miss me? I'm so missing this blog!! T___T 
I really have no time to update. So many things to do and I have to dismiss my make up project because hectic days.. ARGH!

But, yeah, I have so many things to share as you always know. (dafuq lol) Today, I wanna make a contact lenses review. This pair is one of my favorite and I have worn it for 7 months. EW so long ee. However, you can't blame me because I don't review it earlier. I have so many contact lenses to review and this is the last pair I have to review. FINALLY! I think I will review other contact lenses on January. I have so many things to do until 2014. So, keep reading my blog *eh. Haha XD

FYI, This contact lens is unique. It's not 3-tone colors but I love its pattern so much. I don't capture any bottled photos because I threw them away *obviously*

So, this is the details:



Name: Dueba (Dolly Eye)
Type: BT-15 in Grey
Diameter: 14.8 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.60 mm
Degree: 0 (Plano)

Indoor - High lighting

Indoor - Medium lighting

  Color:
(3/5)
The color is simple. Grey and black. It has no other color. Too simple for me. And it's not very natural to wear. Some friends told me like I am cataract, erh..
 Comfort:
(5/5)
It's so comfortable and I can wear them for more than 10 hours!
 Enlargement:
(3/5)
It doesn't make my eyes look big. However, it makes my eyes look rounder and unique. Yes, unique eyes!
 Diameter:
(4/5)
It's on 14.88 mm and this size suits me the best. However, it feels so small on my eyes. It looks like it can go everywhere =___=
 Pattern:
(5/5)
Unique pattern will never make me stop wearing it!! It's really lovely for me >_<
The unique is a thick circle in black and icy-look-alike pattern in Grey. Cute overload!

So, I love to wear this contact lenses, too. It's also easy for me because this contact lens is suitable for every kind make up. Kyaaa~~ 




Where to buy? I get it from Dreamie Chuppa. She's a very friendly seller and I always buy my contact lens through her. And yes, she understands me and she knows what kind of contact lens that I want to have XD

If you want to order authentic contact lenses, you can find her here. ^__^

By the way, the owner makes me this photo. I don't know how can it be, but thanks a lot! >_<


So, what do you think about this contact lenses? I hope you will love it like I do. >////<

Thanks for reading, Lovely! 





1 comment: