Thursday, July 10, 2014

[Tutorial + FOTD] Transform myself to be my Idol, but it seems fail! :x

Hello, Lovely! ♥

I rarely post since I'm not really good on makeup. My skill is still very noob :/ And so.. Dunno how to share it well. Yes, I know I'm not a perfect beauty blogger, that is why I don't want to call myself as a beauty blogger. I do blogging and it is into beauty stuffs, and it doesn't make me to call myself as a beauty blogger. *sob

Nah, today, I wanna post a makeup tutorial. It is not perfect and actually, I don't want to post it. For me, the result is kinda weird and NOT "ME". But well, I think it's not too bad to show you the result.

For me, one of the biggest challenge on makeup look/tutorial is imitating other person's make up. Because everybody has unique feature on their face, so we can't imitate "the whole" them (for no editing one :P). So, this is one of makeup inspired. My inspiration is my all-time favorite singer. :D

Guess who?

Let me give you some clues!

1. She is from U.S.A and She is a well known pop singer in early 2000s. Her first album is "... Baby, One More Time". 


2. She gained much popularity and she got "Princess of Pop" as her honorific title. One of controversial singer and she was also called as a "sex bomb" because of her sexy costumes and danced seductively :P. "Overprotected", one of her singles in 2nd album, has 2 versions because its popularity.


3. Being so controversial because she is "naked" and had innumerable diamonds on her body on her music video, Toxic.


4. She was hiatus for years because of her up and down personal life. She was back in 2008 and she released her latest album in October 2013. Her single on the latest album is somewhat catchy and has quite good meaning. :P


Yes, she is Britney Spears. She is my super duper favorite singer!! Her songs, her dance, her style and herself. She is sensational but I know, she is being real. People may know her as a wild and dumb Hollywood stars, but it is not for me. I don't think she is. She is a remarkable pop singer. She is charming. No wonder and she is quite talented. Who doesn't know her on early 2000s? ;)

And this photo is showing her tanned make up. I tried to imitate her but it fails. -___-


Let's jump into the make up tutorials:






And the result....



My gosh! So weird -_- Looks so ugly and not "me" here T_____T

I captured more photos and edited them in different way.





Which one is better? Duh, looks I'm so unconfident here. T_T What do you think, Lovely? ♥

Gimme your opinions on comment box since I wanna know your perspective. XD

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥ 








10 comments: