Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[Review +EOTD + FOTD] D.U.P Cosmetics

Hello lovely ♡ So, I wanna post another Japanese products. Sorry if it makes you boring (--* )
Now, I wanna give some reviews of one of the 'very' popular Japanese cosmetic brand. That's D.U.P
These are the products I currently have:


Left to right:
1. D.U.P Eyelashes Furry Series 607
2. D.U.P Eyelashes Glue 501 Rubber Type
3. D.U.P Wonder Eyelid
4. D.U.P Eyelashes Model Selection's Aiku Maikawa Series 905
Alright, let's go into the products one by one.



1. D.U.P Eyelashes Furry Series 607
Is there anyone trying to find any 'natural' lashes? I have ever done it. I want to find natural lashes to use daily. Why do i have to use eyelashes beside you can use mascara as well?
Well, my real eyelashes is super duper short! ( T___T)o That is the reason why i do have to purchase new natural lashes. I also have some another brand natural eyelashes beside D.U.P . However, i love D.U.P more than them. And yeah, all of D.U.P eyelashes contain two pairs in a box :3 



You can get the direction of use and their catalog in the box (in Japanese for sure XD)

P.S: You can find a eyelashes fixer ex sample on D.U.P Eyelashes

My opinion into this product:
+ They're very soft. It won't make your eyes feel itchy! Loves it! 
+ Fits perfectly on your eyes and real eyelashes. It won't look fake
+ You can use it many times (as long as you can maintain them!)

- It's natural, indeed. Not many people wanna have this kind of lashes.
- Quite pricey for every 'furry' series. They're natural ones and their price is quite high. I got it for 189.000 if i'm not mistaken.
- You can't get this series easily in Indonesia. I bought it on Miaw Lens. 

2. D.U.P Eyelashes Glue 501 Rubber Type
Then, it will be very hard for every lashes lover without its glue! Eyelashes Glue is very important for eyelashes lover (like me, lol xP)
I have ever tried some eyelashes glue, from American one to Japanese one and D.U.P makes me love them so well! D.U.P releases some eyelashes glues and rubber type is their new type.
Well, I have ever used D.U.P Eyelashes Fixer Ex 552 Clear Type. However, it was lost and i don't have any chance to capture the photos and review it here o(T__T )
People will ask the difference of Eyelashes Fixer and Glue. However, i don't know too @w@

It contains 5 ml of glue :3

The packaging is very simple yet lovely. Easily recognized the product


Apply the glue on the lashes

My opinion into this product:
+ It's very easy to dry. Apply it easily because you won't waste too much time of squeezing glue.
+ It holds for very long time. No need to be afraid that it can be loss
+ Good Quality
+ Easily removed from lashes
+ Cheaper than other brand but the quality is quite good.

- I don't know but i prefer Eyelashes Fixer EX than this product. Eyelashes Fixer isn't easy to be removed and hardly to clean it but it's very strong on your eyes.
I feel this series isn't strong enough lol
- The price is higher than other eyelashes glue and fixer ex type. It's Rp. 139.900 ($14) and other series is Rp. 129.900 ($13). Slightly different, indeed.

3. D.U.P Wonder Eyelid Extra
If you're monolids, gimme five! LOL. I have monolids eyes and my eyelid is quite thick. It's not very easy to apply eyelid tape on my eyes. It's easily drowned into my eyelid o(T__T )
Then, my friends recommend this product and i LOVE this product very much. It looks very small but it can make good lids and it doesn't look obvious at all. LOL *so happy!

Contains 120pcs (60 pairs)

The direction of use. It's easy to learn!


Here is some photos:
My eyes (bare the eyebrow zone XD)

The Result

The Result (close eyes)


See the difference? XD
But i would recommend you to have some liquid eyelid glue like Eyetalk. It helps you to apply this eyelid tape on your eyelid when your make up decrease its gluey. By the way, this eyelid has two-sided gluey layer, so it helps to make the lid on our eyes.

My opinion into this product:
+ Looks so small but the effect is very cool! The best eyelid i do ever have :D
+ Two-sided gluey layer. It's easier to apply this eyelid tape

- Pricey for eyelid products. The price is Rp. 139.900 ($14)
- The gluey can be decreased when we apply make up.

4. D.U.P Model's Selection Aiku Maikawa Series 905
Does any of you know about Aiku Maikawa? Let me inform you a little about her.
Aiku Maikawa (舞川あいく) is a former Popteen Magazine's model and CanCam model. She is also an actreess. She becomes a model of D.U.P eyelashes and she advertises many series of them.
Just like other Japanese models, she also has a blog in Ameba. Her style is sweet Gyaru. She reminds me of Mai Hirose's style. I really like her because she is very pretty and looks more mature. (///w///)
This series is one of many series she endorses. This is effect series one and 900 series has dramatic effect. Alright, let's take a look for a while!




My opinion into this product:
+ It has dramatic type because it's quite thick and spiky. It's very obvious and looks very good for Gyaru make up (///w///)
+ Don't ask about the quality. I have mentioned it before lol
+ The black bend helps you to make it look more natural (not fake, i mean lol)

- Pricey, but this series is cheaper than other series in Indonesia. I got it for Rp. 139.900 ($14). The price is various, but the range is in Rp. 139.900 to 189.900 ($14-S19)

Do you know the reason i love this product?
These are some reasons (= ^o^ =)

1. The quality is very good. You can compare it with Dolly Wink (Koji), Jumily, Jewerich and every products (especially eyelashes ones) in same price range. Many of them are very good and better than other products that i've described, IMO
2. Soft and the texture fits my eyes so well
3. Perfect for gyaru make up. If you ever read Popteen, Jelly, ViVi or other Japanese magazines, you'll know this brand.
4. This products fit my style indeed.
Why do i state 'my style'? It's perfect for Onee-Gyaru style, IMO. It's not saying that they're not good for Kawaii things but they're perfect for mature ones
5. It's not difficult to find anymore (for Indonesians). You can find it on Tammia's stores and i get mine from there. However, they're not selling online. I hope they will realize about the power of online selling XD

Then, let me spam you with my photos lol XD:
EOTD:



The eye makeup is same but i change the lashes. First photo is using 905 series and second one is using 607 series.
I'm using them for my eye makeup:
1. Coco Magic Eyeshadow.
2. All of D.U.P Products i have mentioned
3. Kji&Co Eyeliner Injection Ultra Black 24 Hours
4. Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara #2 Mocha
5. Dolly Wink Eyebrow Pencil #2 Chocolate Brown

My FOTD:

(Using 905 series)


My coordinate :3

 Other style (using 606 series)


FYI, you can check other D.U.P products on their official website.

Alright, thanks for reading lovely ♡

2 comments:

  1. Cici san,kalau di indo beli dimanakah dup wonder eyelid nya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ak beli na d Tammia :D itu store na byk si d mall. cb dcari aja :3 soalnya ak jg dpt dsana. kdg tammia masukkin jg k SOGO/matahari :D

    ReplyDelete