Monday, June 20, 2016

[Miscellaneous] Eyebrow Journey

Hello, Lovely! ♥

So, here no review ('m kinda bored to review anyway LOL even I have so many things to be reviewed soon. Don't ask me how "soon" it is >_<) so, it would be random post.

Let's talk about eyebrow. Yes, eyebrow.


How many people take this "part of body" as unimportant thing? No, no. You should know this part is damn important. Because if it's not, you know you can barely see this look everyday. Well, I don't wanna see this happened!


Hey, eyebrow is important both functionally and aesthetically. 

But, I used to think I could put it aside when it comes into.. eyebrow grooming. I have sparse eyebrow and I ain't good at eyebrow grooming. I'd like to go the nearest salon and ask them to groom it. 

Don't edit the pores, sorry not sorry!

The shape? Sometimes, it's not good. I was not good in eyebrow makeup at that time, so what I've done here is thickening my eyebrow with eyebrow pencil.
-------------------------------------------------
ALERT! #throwback photos spamming! 
-------------------------------------------------


It's well-shaped but I don't like it quite much. :x However, this shape remained the same for 2 years. >_< It is because of going to the same salon to groom them.

I learnt to draw eyebrow since then and it came into like this:


Damn, hard thou. Thankfully, practice makes perfect. I could make better shape through time. It turns to be like this:


 

Different hair color for eyebrow, too!

But somehow, it could be failed too -_- Like this:


Damn!

And when I let someone touch my skin (and eyebrow) to put make up on, eyebrow shapes could be not that "satisfying" too.


But this one is much better:


If you ask me where I learn to shape my eyebrow, I learnt it from various YouTube and magazine tutorials. And, oh it needs so much time and effort to know which shape is the best.

I learnt how to make this kinda eyebrow:

#eyebrowonfleek 

And the result?

 

It's too intense, though.

Tons of identical eyebrow looks on the internet makes me think that it's a common shape. I don't think it fits me well but it is "common" look everywhere *sigh*.

I desperately think that I'm not made to follow trend *LOL*. It's not such a compliment. It's more likely a tragedy. I don't look good into somewhat trending, including eyebrow one.

Internet gives much impact how beauty standard looks like, especially social medias. I have to say beauty influencers really "influence" beauty standard nowadays. The impact in me is being different is "weird" >_<

And then, I spotted a great eyebrow tutorial:


Yessss it's from pixiwoo! I tried my best to understand this tutorial.

This one is really a game changing! I can't even. This looks so damn natural because it helps you to bring more volume on the real brow by using soap plus creating the stroke to fill eyebrow, not drawing the entire brow. Salute!

I tried to take it and tadaa..


It's still way not perfect but I'd like it the most. It's a look you can wear daily! This is damn good. Two thumbs up!! 

My eyebrow journey wouldn't stop even it starts to find the best look in me. I feel that beauty standard that "rules" on the internet doesn't work for everyone, including me. I basically love natural one more than intense one.

What's your favorite? Let me know your thought. Plus, let me how you make your perfect eyebrow. I'd like to know from you, Lovely! ♥

Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. I think the ones you said 'failed' looks really good! Maybe because I don't really like too defined eyebrows. I mean, you are doing a really good job learning it when you said you used to be a tomboy (am I mistaken?) I have been a silent reader all this time XD compared to myself, I need lots and lots of courage to push myself to start learning to draw eyebrows. I am scared in changing my eyebrows, because well it is not like it can be undone in a flash.. Maybe this post shall be my motivation? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not. I'm still tomboy but i have makeup skill 😂😂 u should try. It needs time and effort to practice but I'm sure if you wanna push yourself to keep trying, you'll get it perfect ;)

      Delete
  2. paling gabisa ngebingkai alis kanan dan kiri. pasti selalu ga sama

    ReplyDelete