Thursday, August 15, 2013

Make Up Challenge by IBB, IBB MUC "Pop Your Kpop" + Short tutorial!

Alright, a very quick post, lovely :3 Today, I will have my flight to Hong Kong at 11 p.m so I have post in hurry ! XD The holiday is almost over, lovely. Don't forget to prepare yourself well when you're back into your activities. ♥♥

And okay, today I wanna post my photo to submit on IBB Make Up Challenge "Pop Your K-Pop"



I haven't take Korean make up for a long time (since I usually have Japanese onee-gyaru makeup and sometimes, Teen Gyaru like PopTeen) so it's making me nervous. It's not only of my rare Korean make up but also so many pretty girls are joined. Okay, I'm totally nervous! LOL)  (*≧∇≦ *)





This is very simple, indeed and I try to remake one of the most adorable woman on K-Pop (for me, LOL)
Alright, so this is my photo and hers!!

Sorry for left photo's bad quality image! I took it by myself on video. It's so difficult to find on Google Images -___- People are too focus on Hyosung and HyunA.

This is the only image I can find ( T___T)o




Do you recognize her? If you know and love Kara, you'll know her for sure. She's Nicole. She's one of the cutest and sexiest woman on K-Pop celebrities (beside HyunA, Hyori and GaIn).

I took this look when she is on a Korean pop one-time unit. It's created for the annual end of the year music and award TV show 2012 SBS Gayo Daejun.

There were 4 one-time units on SBS Gayo Daejun.
They are:
1. Dramatic Blue
2. Dynamic Black
3. Dazzling Red
4. Mystic White

And Nicole is on Dazzling Red with Hyun A (4minute), Hyo Sung (Secret), Nana (After School) and Hyo Rin (SISTAR). They sing "이사람" or "This Person". I love her look here. Simple yet sexy.
I wanna take HyunA for my make up challenge at first but I'm so lazy to take my wig. LOL. So that's why I change into Nicole (and Nicole still looks stunning there OMG)  (*≧∇≦ *)


This is their performance! 


Okay, all of them are so sexy!!!

These are some 'behind-the-scene' photo :





The step is also quite easy. The most important thing is having flawless skin (Korean are too lucky of having that kind of skin).
This is the products I used:



1. Make Up Base (Banila Co. Prime Classic)


P.S: Sorry, I don't capture it because I take a sachet one and it's run out.

2. CC Cream (Banila Co. CC Cream)
I use this to correct my color skin and it works very well, but it's too white for me ( T___T)o

3. BB Cream (The Face Shop Quick and Clean BB Cream)

4. Concealer (Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream #2 and Lioele Blooming Perfect Concealer)
Skin Food Dark Circle for my Dark Circle area and Lioele for spotted area. I also added little Sun BB Precious Mineral Cream by Etude House on Dark Circle Area.

5. Finishing Powder (Make Over Finishing Powder #2 Rosy)

6. Eye shadow (Visee Glam Nude Eyes N-4)
For my eyes, I use Visee eye shadow as I've ever reviewed here. I used B and C color on my eyelid.

7. Eyebrow make up (Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara #2 Mocha)
I'd like to use it alone because Nicole has thick eyebrow with not-too-light color. I try to make it look same.  (*≧∇≦ *)

8. Other Eye Make Up (D.U.P Wonder Eyelid Tape Extra, Bobbi Brown Ink liner - Really Black, Dolly Wink Pencil Eyecolor (White), elf Mascara Primer and Luminous Change #1)
For eyelashes and and eyelid tape are optional. I use both of them because I'm monolid and my real lashes is too short (it will be useless if I use mascara itself)).
If you see a product i haven't mentioned, it's D.U.P Eyelashes Fixer. I use it to extend the adhesive power on eyelid tape :D. You can change into Eyetalk product.
Make sure you make a wink line on your eyes but not too thick. Nicole's eyeliner is very simple. Her eyelid is double one but not too high, so I don't make higher lid.
Don't forget to use pencil eyecolor on your tear line.

9. Nose shading, highlighter and Blush On (Canmake Nose Shadow Powder, Etude Peach Beam #3)
I use Canmake Nose Shadow Powder for contouring my nose and on the T-zone highlight, I use both to highlight.
I also use highlighter to cheekbone and eye area.

10. Lips area (Seba Med Lip Balm and Candy Doll Lip gloss on Cotton Candy)
Her lip color is natural, IMO but looks so glossy and sexy. That's why I only use these 2 products. I apply them thin

And it's done!  (*≧∇≦ *)





Thank you for reading, Lovely! ♥♥

0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment