Tuesday, May 31, 2016

[Sponsored Review] Vitacreme B12 Lightening Beauty Cream and Day Cream Sun Protection

Hello, Lovely! ♥
I'm so happy of writing my blog today. So, if you follow my Instagram (please, follow me here. I do much update in Instagram better lol) you will know that Sociolla gave me a pink beauty box. Yeay, it's my freebies and the products in the box are amazing.


Let's unboxing the beauty box:
 1. Vitacreme B12 Lightening Beauty Cream
 2. Vitacreme B12 Day Cream Sun Protection SPF 30++++

As you may notice, this product claims "B12". So, what is Vitacreme B12 and how does it worth to try?
Vitacreme B12 is the only cosmetic product with the Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) as a main active ingredient.
The principal actions with the application of VitacremeB12 are:
  1. Skin Reconditioning
  2. Very significant reduction in the extent of the wrinkles and fold of the skin
  3. Improvement in skin elasticity
  4. Correction of the skin dryness
           - The official Vitacreme B12 site in UK

          It sounds so nice, doesn't it? Let's move to the product.


          Here I couldn't review much about it since it needs about 2 or 3 months to see the the best improvement in me, but let me give you glimpse of it in a month.

          Vitacreme B12 Lightening Beauty Cream:


          Expiration date is embossed >_< Sorry it's hard to be captured

          ♥♥♥ Packaging (4/5):
          This one in a big white paste tube with grey and white touch, gives a classic look in their packaging. It provides a piece of instruction papers so it feels "medical" enough to use. I rarely like this kinda tube since it's pretty hard to squeeze the product, especially rich liquid product. But this one is OK for me. I don't have to squeeze hard to get the product.

          ♥♥♥ Color, Scent and Texture (5/5):
          The product itself has rich texture but keeps it mild to use on the skin. The color itself is in mild pink but it turns translucent on skin. For me, it's not watery but it's pretty runny to apply on skin. This one is pretty mild in rich texture so it absorbs into my skin pretty fast and pretty well.

          Left: Lightening Beauty Cream
          Right: Day Cream Sun Protection

          Since the product is mild, it does not leave any grease at all. It has no any sting smell or fragrance, but it has some flowery scent and I'm sure it's natural scent, which is nice! Another good thing is it doesn't make me get any break out. My skin is easily clogged when I use some rich textured skincare products, but this one works perfectly fine. This is GREAT for me.

          ♥♥♥ Ingredients (4/5):

          Anything is written on the left and right side of the box

          Duh, sorry if it's kinda distorted >_< 

          So, I am particularly OK with the ingredients since the only thing I avoid is Paraben. However, it contains alcohol (it might be a very little thou), geraniol and mineral oil. So, if you avoid one or two, you may skip this.

          ♥♥♥ Effectiveness (4/5): 
          Does it work in me? It works well for the product itself but the result is not pretty visible. I guess it needs more effort of waiting and keep using it. >_<

          Next, Day Cream Sun Protection.



          ♥♥♥ Packaging (4/5):
          This one comes in a petite white plastic squeeze tube with orange touch. It may not too special to compare with other sunblock or sunscreen's packaging (and even, it looks pretty "fat") but well, the packaging is pretty compact and travel-friendly!

          ♥♥♥ Color, Scent and Texture (4/5):
          This one has thicker texture to compare with its lightening cream. It has pretty thick and slightly sticky texture. It has white cream, so damn white. When it is applied in my face, it turns too white in me. But I have nothing to worry because it blends pretty fast when it is absorbed in my skin. I smell a decent vanilla scent in this cream, it's relaxing thou!

          Left: Lightening Beauty Cream
          Right: Day Cream Sun Protection

          No wonder that Vitacreme is damn famous in Japan even it is made in Switzerland.

          ♥♥♥ Ingredients (4/5):


          Idem. I have no issue with this product, but you may concern to Benzophenone-3 since it may give you photo-sensitivity (it's like getting allergic to Sun not getting allergic to take photos >_<).

          Don't worry, benzophenone-3 is used in so many sunscreen/sunblock products. All we need to do is controlling the usage. There's a special instruction on the left side of the box. It is said that you have to use this 15 mins before sun exposure.

          I think to avoid the photo-sensitivity, we need give some time gap before getting sun exposure.

          ♥♥♥ Effectiveness (5/5):
          How the damn does this product work?! This one is definitely a good one, too. I rarely use any sunblock or sunscreen because most products irritates me so bad! They give me "burn" sensation and they sometimes bring redness on my skin. Geez. So, let's say I have no sunblock or sunscreen to use before. My skin is not protected at all when I have to "face" the sun all the time *o*

          Let's say, my skin was not protected much >_<

          Why is this one nice? Because it doesn't leave any burn sensation. It doesn't bring any redness onto my face and the best thing is how it blends on my skin is nice!

          They're nice products, right? XD


          ♥♥♥ Pros:
          1. Both of them absorb well on skin.
          2. Both of them work pretty well, to be shortened, they're effective
          3. They're easy to find, especially Sociolla offers this line on the site
          4. It doesn't contain much harmful chemical ingredients

          ♥♥♥ Cons:
          1. They're pretty pricey, but well, they worth to try!
          2. You need to control the usage since the littlest ingredients could give some side effects.

          If you wanna grab this, you can find it in Sociolla. The price itself is about Rp. 269.900 each product (US$21). Both of them are in same price.

          Anyway, don't forget to use FLOIRESAN50 when you wanna checkout since you will get Rp. 50.000 OFF!


          Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥


          2 comments:

          1. Albeit some individuals laugh at ensuring their skin, in all actuality doing nothing to shield your skin from the brutal Australian components can age it rashly. With the utilization of a couple choice items, you can avoid the harming impacts of the sun and hold your energetic looks any longer.

            ReplyDelete