Wednesday, August 10, 2016

[SPONSORED REVIEW] Whitening Toner from Sarange, Sinseonhan

Hello! ♥
It's been so long to update my blog. It might be hard to keep you all reading my blog after being so hard to be active *cry*

So, Sociolla gave me this beautiful package on June. Damn pretty ♥


I'm surprised of getting this one since it's a whitening toner from Korea! XD. This one is my second toner from Korea that I have ever tried. My first one is History of Whoo Gongjinhyang. I don't compare these two since I'm run out of Gongjinhyang >_<

Sinseonhan (Natural Phyto Whitening Toner) is specially made to enhance beauty of skin. It's also made for all skin type. How can it be so great?

As their official site claims that it contains Aloe, Lavender, Chamomile and Purslane as their natural ingredients, I think this is good! Plus, it helps you to  balance skin PH level and remove dead skin, beside moisturizing and brightening your skin.

And I've tried this for 1.5 months, so let me bring you some review of this product:




♥♥♥ Packaging (4/5):
It's a tall and thick mild white plastic bottle plus a solid white cap with pump in it. Yes, it comes with pump and the pump itself is bouncy, so it's easy to control the amount you wanna take. I actually love how secure the packaging is. The only thing I don't really like is the size. It's too tall so less travel friendly.

When I took a holiday trip to USA and Canada, I poured some of the products into a smaller plastic with pump so I can use it.


♥♥♥ Color, Scent and Texture (5/5):
It is colorless. It's so watery and it easily absorbs into my skin. The scent is kinda calming and flowery. I feel I can smell Chamomile scent and I love it!

♥♥♥ Ingredients (3/5):
Internet doesn't provide its complete list so it's kinda hard to tell, but i would believe this product is good since it feels nothing wrong. It is like typical Korean skincare toner, it would be so watery, transparent into mild colors and calming scent, so I hope the ingredients itself is fine.

Beside it claims it has Aloe, Lavender, Chamomile and Purslane, it also contains Hyaluronic Acid, which is good for moisturizing and hydrating skin. I have (dehydrated) oily skin so I need something to hydrate my skin but it doesn't clog my pores or makes my face breakout. This one works well.

♥♥♥ Effectiveness (5/5):
As i mentioned before in ingredients, it works well! It really works like it claims. Too bad I have no before photos. However, I believe it works since it helps me to remove dead skin in nose area. It also hydrates my skin well and it doesn't bring my face a nightmare!! ♥  Muchie love~
I don't know if it helps me to brighten my skin but it helps to repair my skin as well. I don't need to cover my face with foundation as much as I used to be. I can wear less foundation. How can I not fall into this?

For the price itself, it is sold for Rp. 269.900 (USD 21). I don't think it's pricey since it has huge amount product (130 ml) and it's pretty affordable for korean skincare line.


♥♥♥ Pros:
1. It absorbs into my skin perfectly
2. It is watery and it has natural scent so it makes a great toner 
3. It works as it claims. ♥
4. They're easy to find, especially Sociolla offers this line on the site

♥♥♥ Cons:
1. It doesn't put complete ingredients list.
2. It has kinda bulky packaging so if you wanna travel around, pump some products to smaller container ;D

If you like to use it, you can use it by using cotton. Pump it twice onto cotton and apply on againsts grativity XD Easy!

Click this pic to grab this toner ;)


Psst, if you wanna get some discount, you can use FLOIRESAN50 in Sociolla when you wanna checkout!



Here's my review about this product. Thank you for reading ♥



0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment