Tuesday, September 16, 2014

[Review] Bright Red Eyes by Dueba Twilight Red

10:25 PM Posted by Floiresan , , , , 4 comments

Hello, Lovely! ♥
Another review is up. I think September will be a full month of review. I have many reviews to post, literally... I don't know why ._. So, I'd like to review new pair (da heck, San!) of soft contact lens and it is special because it has opaque color *o*

Curious enough?





Details:

Name: Dueba(Dolly Eye)
Type: Twilight in Red
Diameter: 15 mm
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Water Content: 38%
Degree: 0 (Plano)




Here my review:

 Color:
(5/5)
The color is opaque and so bright. It makes a great "red eye" look for special make up, such as cosplay make up or shooting purpose one. It's not for daily look because the red is really bright and opaque.. It will scare others if you do. This is what I do expect to, so nice score for the color :P
 Pattern:
(3/5)
A very ordinary pattern with red and black rings. Ordinary pattern and it won't make look natural in your eyes. I love it, sometimes.
 Comfort:
(2/5)
This is what I don't expect to. Come on, Dueba is always my perfect contact lens to use, but it's not .. that comfortable. This is my first time of using a pair of lenses in a "not-so-comfortable" way. This pair is not perfectly fit. It feels.. bit loose. I can't describe it at all. The important thing I will always love in Dueba because it doesn't make my eyes dry. Twilight Red does it in a great way.
 Enlargement:
(3/5)
A little bit enlargement. Just a lil bit.. This red pair doesn't mean to get enlargement effect, but it means to achieve bright-and-opaque eye color.
 Diameter:
(3/5)
I think the diameter should be perfect on me, but this pair is an exception (?). It's not perfectly fit. I don't know whether the base curve is different or it has bigger diameter with other pairs.

Whole result:
The whole result is 3.2. I wish it will be better on my eyes. >_< I love the red colors because it looks hot and daring at the same time.

♥♥♥ Pros:
- The color is as opaque as I expect to
- It has a little bit enlargement effect beside the opaque colors

♥♥♥ Cons:
- It's not as comfortable as other Dueba lens I have.
- The pattern is very ordinary. Thus, it will look great if you have special make up things.
- Not for daily use

As if you want to know the price, it is about Rp. 180.000 ($15) from my lovely Dreamie Chuppa. Here the contact list:
Facebook: Dreamie Chuppa
Twitter: @depth_dreamie
Instagram: @depth_dreamie
WhatsApp/SMS: +628995693988
BB Pin: Ask her for her BB PIN XD

But before I have to end this post, let's see my selfie(s) first :P



The blue tone ♥

So, have you tried this lens? Do you also feel any uncomfortable moment? I wish this will be as comfortable as my other pairs later.

Thanks for reading ♥


4 comments:

  1. Waaahhh warnanya keren bgt, cocok buat cosplay nech :-D Aku gak pernah pakai softlens warna merah, gak berani, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya nih warna nya mentereng bangett XD Heheheh. Pede ajaa :D Cuman kalau mau merah tapi ga berani ngejreng pake yang lebih gelap merahnya :D

      Delete
  2. keren banget !!
    cocok buat dandanan fantasi nih !

    oya keberatan nggak kalau saling follow ?
    aku udah follow km ^ ^

    AMOURPIXIE

    ReplyDelete