Tuesday, July 7, 2015

[Sponsored Review] My Diet Program Experience With Red Kank Part. 1

Hi, Lovely! ♥

My blog seems hard to update, eh? Now, I wanna tell you a slimming program I’ve done for a month. 
You know that girls are tend to be insecure, right? Me, too. I do always feel I’m not beautiful enough because I am overweight :/

Some people don’t think I am because I have “skinny” face. No, I’m chubby in real life. Angle works. A lot. I don’t photoshop anything on my jaw XD *proud!
So, do not believe anything you see on the internet. It might be the biggest lie you have ever seen :p

Ok, back to the topic!



I’m overweight, indeed. 65 kgs for 153 cm is “really” overweight. I’m being overweight for years (FYI, I used to hit 75 kgs..) and I have been through on several kinds of diet program but.. it’s stuck in 60-62 kgs.

ANDDDD my graduation ceremony is on July 30th! Sooo, of course I need to look prettier! >w< 

Last month, I saw somebody named Asmara need some bloggers to try a herbal products in slimming, hair care and skin care products. Of course, I tried my luck! Surprisingly, she gave me a chance to try! Yay.

So, this is the package I got:



If you see the boxes, you will see "Aggi Tjetje". He is the one behind these herbal products and he named it by Red Kank. He is a great guy and he dedicates himself in education and health for years.

He has 9 academic degrees and he never stops learning. Duh, so inspiring, right? And he is the one who compose this herbs!

Red Kank itself is a well named brand that provides herbal products. Red Kank is popular because of its product for cancer. I heard it works great! Then, Mr. Aggi releases another products like slimming, hair care, skin care and many more.

So, Asmara gave the chosen beauty bloggers to try this package. Everybody gets 4 boxes, 2 boxes of Gemobesit and 2 boxes of Versatrobust. Ughhh.. so kind. Thank you, Red Kank!

You will get some papers that explains uses, dosage and effect for every kind of medicine.

By the way, you don't have to worry how safe it is and how if there is any unpleasant things come. They will direct you to the clinic :D No need to worry, right?

And the stupid me, I forget to capture the product pics -______- Gemobesit is packaged by thin silver plastic bag and versatrobust is packaged by thicker plastic in orange with some herb pics on it.

Now, let me put the pics in the Internet.

Versatrobust

How to use:
Drink it 3 times a day, 1 pc in a time.
But if you are too busy to prepare this medicine, you can make it by putting 2 pcs in a time for 3 glasses of boiled water and you can drink it in a whole day.  




The result? I may say this works on me! My appetite seems to be pushed but not too much. I lost my weight about 2-3kgs. It doesn't that obvious... but.. it is worth to try. ;'D

Wanna know about the medicine more and how it works in me later? I'll update it into the second part. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Semangat dietnyaa.

    Congrats buat wisudanya. Sama nih bentar lagi wisuda. Tiap hari sit up biar perut kempes haha.

    impiccha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2-3 kg by a month, looks acceptable, I thouht this one would give impact result like 5-7 kg in a month. Well done with your program :) hope it goes well too for your graduation ceremony :)

    ReplyDelete