Wednesday, June 3, 2015

[Tips] Regret of your lippie product? NOT ANYMORE!

Hi, hi, Lovely! ♥
JUST OMG, my blog is dying because of my laziness. It's getting worse *ugh*. I wish I would post more because... I have so many things to share, especially .. review posts. My gosh!

Anyway, if you read my previous post, you exactly know how disappointed I am with my choice. Some of lip products I purchased are not good in me. But, I don't like to sell my lip products. At all. So, I have something playful to do.

YEAP! Mix two (or even more!) lip products in a lip to achieve a new color.



Here, I'd like to tell you how I mix it.

1. Truly bright color + Truly dark color = New bright purplish color.
This is more into "too much white" and "much black" color. I'm a tanned Asian and it makes me hard to pull "too cool" colors off. I didn't think my Fantasy would make me look paler. Mixing it with WnW Mega Last in Cherry Bomb and it turns into a great purple lip.

Uh uh!

2. Bright Orange/Coral + Fuchsia = Pink Coral


I currently fall into another bright colors beside fuchsia and red and yes, I'm into coral! This MAT2 is nice but.. it's not really "bold" in me. And I do think pink coral lips is pretty. I tried to mix it, and voila!

I love it!

It's also cool in a "cooler" light tone!


3. Red + Golden Brown = Caramel !


Oh yeah, I think it turns a great mixture. I don't think I can use my Tease Gleam alone because it looks too oily on my lips, plus it's too "golden". I think my lips should have a lil bit red touch and add this lip paint in a thin layer to make it outstanding.

So, I used Are You Red-Dy, blotted my lips and apply Gleam in a thin layer. Result?

Supa Luffff!

 4. Shocking Pink + Red = A new pinkish lippie!

This Tease is so bright and shocking. No wonder if it is called "shocking pink" for many beauty enthusiasts. I have no idea why I took this home. Erh! Since pink is a pale red color and shocking pink is truly bright, I think it's good to add some reddish color to make it warmer. And the result is..

A beautiful pink color!

I have tried so many mixtures and they are few of them! I don't know how to explain them well, but I think it's a good idea to mix your lip products to achieve a new color. It's not a new theory but it won't be boring!

My experience towards this method:
♥♥♥ Pros:
- I don't need to buy another single lip product to achieve a new color.
- I don't have to regret of buying wrong shades. XD
- I can use all of the products without thinking how to use them till they're expired.

♥♥♥ Cons:
- It's hard to have "exact" result if you wanna touch it up or apply it on the other day.
- It would be very hard to blend the mixed lip products in different texture, especially matte liquid lipstick.
- It would also be so complicated to make a perfect shape. Apply it with lip brush to make a good shape.

So, have you ever regret of your choice and try to make it good in you? Have you ever tried to mix your lip products to get a new color? Tell me how and let's play the colors!


0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment