Sunday, November 16, 2014

[Review] Lollipop Kiwi Lens in Blue ♥

Hello, Lovely! ♥

Another review is up! Now, I wanna review a lens I bought when I was in Bangkok. I bought 2 pairs but.. now, I've used a pair in these days :P If you wanna know what I shopped there, here's my post.

And being too "narcissistic", I edited my photo like a common soft lens ad :P

It's a fake fair skin, literally! Need to pop the lens color up and ended it up with this fake skin tone!


Let's opennnnnn this blue lens *play a war song!




Details:

Name: Lollipop(Dueba Contacts)
Type: Kiwi in Blue
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Water Content: 38%
Degree: 0 (Plano)





♥♥♥ Color:
(3/5)
The color is pretty. it's on blue with opaque black circle I thought it would look like my puffy grey but less natural. However, it's not. The blue pops out in a calm look. It doesn't look fake but.. it doesn't make me feel enough.
♥♥♥ Pattern:
(5/5)
This kinda of pattern will never fail to impress me! It has smuged frame and it wouldn't make my eyes look "too crisp" or "too sharp". It also helps to look less fake.
♥♥♥ Comfort:
(5/5)
Another Dueba lens I love! Sorry, it sounds so brand-minded, but I love Dueba too much! However, there's still some "not-so-comfy" dueba lens for me like my Twilight Red.
♥♥♥ Enlargement:
(3/5)
A little bit enlargement. Just a lil bit.. It makes my eyes look rounder but no bigger effect.
♥♥♥ Diameter:
(4/5)
A lil bit too small but it's still comfy!

♥♥♥ Pros:
- I love its blue color and its pattern.
- Comfortable, for sure.
- Cheap LOL! It's about Thai Baht 200, or it will be priced for $2.

♥♥♥ Cons:
- It doesn't good as I have expected. The color doesn't brightly pop.
- No enlargement but it makes my eyes look rounder.
- The diameter is just too small.

And ya, the rating is:


And so..

Click and Selfies!




If you wanna purchase it, it's kinda difficult to find because it is sold on Thailand. I thought it would be good if you can find them when you are there.

So, Thanks to view and read my review, Lovely!

7 comments:

  1. Softlens birunya cetar juga ya san.. Pengen deh cobain softlens warna biru gonjreng gini, Tar cowoku kaget kalo liat warna mataku yang biru jreng gini. *Soalnya pernah sekali pake softlens jreng trus dia komplain.hiks*. Karena itu aku jadi ga pede deh pake softlens dengan warna jreng buat keluar rumah.
    Pertamakalinya kamu pake softlens, apakah kamu langsung pede memakai softlens dengan warna terang?
    Btw, harga softlensnya terjangkau juga ya, hanya 200B. *Eh, bener ga?*


    www.aloha-bebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ga cetarrr kok be. ini foto karena cahayanya outdoor. kalo cahaya ruang, hampir ga keliatan. berbaur banget di mata cuman ada biru2 gitu hehehe. kl jreng sekali pernah kok dan itu pas pertama kali pakai softlens. X'( Aneh banget sih pake yang terang2 emang hiks.. iya bener kok harga segitu. emang murah disana ^^

      Delete
  2. wahhhhh ...aku mupeng san >,<
    warnanya bagus ... huhuh


    www.arisablog,com

    ReplyDelete
  3. patternya bagus banget ngebaur sama warna mata aslinyaa
    jadi pengen coba hihi

    ☆itsbella.com☆

    ReplyDelete
  4. keren motifnya, cantik warnanya, jarang yang warnanya kayak gitu san ^^

    ReplyDelete