Friday, December 5, 2014

[Random] Green Strands

Hello, Lovely! ♥
It has been awhile. Now we're heading a nice month named December. December is identically about Winter, Christmas, Holiday and more shopping time! LOL~

But it's not what I'm talking about.. I am just bored as hell because of my thesis. Like, ugh, come on, how long should I endure? x(

So, I wanna tell you, I dyed my hair again (yes, but no bleaching process and it's not on my whole hair)

Ya, you don't read it wrong. It's green (again!)

I saw my hair turned awful these days! Yeah, truly awful. With black hair and whatever-color-it-is-but-it-seems-blonde streaks everywhere. I think the color was fade away so it turned ugleeehhh! If you see some of my latest posts, you may find the streaks on my hair.



It's not EVEN brown. It's more yellowish and yes, I don't like it. Then, I .. tried to find my Manic Panic in Enchanted Forest (I've used it before here) since there was STILL 1/8 jar left. I thought it was enough to cover my "yellowish" streaks into dark green.

Here is before-after photos:


Ups, I had tried a streak for testing purpose and then, I dyed the rest streaks :D

Ok, I can't dye the rest "yellowish" part because.. I couldn't see my hair properly. Just.. can not. So, there is some uncovered part.

Well, I love this green more. It's darker, better for my black hair and sure, more acceptable ^^





Well, I'm happy it turns great :D It has cool color on my black hair. The color reminds me of black and green tea, lol!

And so, here's an early December post. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Green is a pretty and color and some people do look good with it in their hair

    ReplyDelete