Tuesday, November 11, 2014

[Sponsored Review] Coccinelle Powder Shampoo in Chocolate Desert X Sweets Sweets Velvet Souffle Cheek #04 Mandarin Souffle

Hello, Lovely! ♥
Today, I wanna review my Halloween Gift cute products from Coccinelle Cosmetic ^^.

Coccinelle gave me these cuties 3 days before Halloween to be reviewed and I'm too busy these days. *curse my thesis! 

Soooo, let's go and reveal these cuties!



I was really excited when I got a package from Coccinelle Cosmetic. Ci Sylva, as an owner of Coccinelle Cosmetic asked me to review her new homemade product, Powder Shampoo and blusher from Japanese branded make up, Sweets Sweets.

It would be weird since these products are newcomer and I'm here to give you both of the descriptions and reviews here ;)

Coccinelle Powder Shampoo is a homemade dry shampoo to clean your hair when you have no time to wash your hair. It is made in natural ingredients and non-aerosol product. It's safe and effective to clean your hair whenever you feel bad hair day.Coccinelle Powder Shampoo has four variants:
Black Forest, Snowy Field, Matcha Meadow and Chocolate Desert.
Moreover, you can customize it by adding an additional perfume. 

It looks tempting, right? ;D 

Let's open mine and review on it!

Feel so special ♥ Got this cutie note. FYI, Fairy Dance is a name of Anna Sui Perfume! 


An instruction to use this powder shampoo :)

♥♥♥ Packaging (4/5):
A very cute but not girly packaging. It's more neutral (can we called it as unisex? lol) so it doesn't look girly. It is packaged in a medium drum with Sentimental Circus sticker. I love the packaging very much but.. it's a little bit hard to bring everywhere. If you wanna bring it everywhere, you may put it in a small plastic jar.

Mine is Chocolate Desert

♥♥♥ Texture (5/5):
The texture is powder, a real powder. The powder is soft and it doesn't have itchy feeling at all. 

♥♥♥ Scent (5/5):
I don't know the scent with no perfume, but mine is ah-ma-zing! I love it! It has a sandalwood and vanilla scent with chocolate touch! It is calming and well-scented.


♥♥♥ Easy to Use (4/5):
As you may read it on the instruction, you can apply it by using powder brush and then comb it. It's not as easy as spray dry shampoo to apply, so it will bring a little mess. It may stain your fingers and cloth by the powder. Don't worry, it works like another powder. It can be cleaned easily.

♥♥♥ Effectiveness (5/5):
I love how it works!! It cleans my hair, and it's very effective if you wanna clean your hair in a very short time. It absorbs the excessive oil and gives a clean feeling on my hair.

To be honest, this product is very nice and I love it very berry much~

♥♥♥ Pros:
- Truly works.
- Nice scent.
- Affordable. It's Rp. 50.000 (USD 3.2).
- Has nice variants. I think I'll try Matcha Meadow later :P

♥♥♥ Cons:
- It's not really easy to apply if I don't bring brush and comb :/
- It has medium container and it will not really easy to bring everywhere.
- It can make a mess if you apply it in rush :/

The rating product is:


Alright, let's move to blusher~

If you don't know about Sweets Sweets brand, I'll tell you a little thing I know.


Sweets Sweets is a brand from Chantilly Group, one of big groups in IDA Laboratories. IDA Laboratories is one of the biggest group in cosmetic and cosmetic related goods manufacturer in Japan. Some of the most popular brands from IDA Laboratories are Canmake, Cezanne, Cardinale, Jean Pearl and many more. In summary, Sweets Sweets is one of a drugstore cosmetic Japanese brand from IDA Laboratories beside Canmake

They have different concept than Canmake and Cezanne, but I can't explain because I can't read Japanese -_-" Well, I think it calls "Sweets Sweets" because it has cute and playful concept with adding some food name in it :P

Alright, to be short, Ci Sylva offered me to choose a Japanese brand make up because Coccinelle provides Japanese Brands to make a wider choice beside Korean Brands. :D

I took it in #04 Mandarin Souffle because it's paraben-free, cute and has warm orange color!



 

♥♥♥ Packaging (5/5):
The packaging is very simple with plastic jar and gold cap. I love it since it's handy and travel-friendly. And to ensure its safety, it is wrapped in a plastic. The design itself is clean, simple and still, cute. Simple makes perfect :D


♥♥♥ Texture (4/5):
I love the texture. It's a cream blusher so it has smooth texture when we touch it. It feels cool whenever I touch it LOL. But the thing I don't really like is applying it by finger because it doesn't provide any brush. Ugh, it may be dirty :(


♥♥♥ Ingredients (5/5):
It is translated by Google Translate, so I think its translation would have slight different meaning. After I read it, I think this product is quite safe to use since all of them have safe into moderate safety level. So, why do I doubt it? :D



♥♥♥ Color (4/5):
Well, it has nice color. I tried to find a warm orange color to make a natural look on my face and this color look nice. However, I think it's not really good on my face :/



♥♥♥ Pigmentation (3/5):
The pigmentation is.. moderate. You can't expect gel or cream blusher in its pigmentation. They may be very pigmented or less pigmented. This one is kinda less pigmented. I need to apply it twice (or three times) to achieve nice result on my cheek.

♥♥♥ Pros:
- It has nice packaging and travel-friendly.
- Nice Texture
- The ingredients itself!

♥♥♥ Cons:
- Less pigmented. Need to apply more than once.
- It doesn't turn into the color I want to achieve. It's a little bit cooler.
- The price is higher than Canmake one. As a comparison, Canmake Cream Cheek is ¥580 while Sweets Sweets one is ¥900. In Coccinelle, it's about Rp. 173.000 ($14.4). I dunno about how weight they are, but I assume it would have similar weight.

So, the rating for this Velvet Souffle Cheek is:


 And ya, it wouldn't end if I don't provide any selfie :P



Both of them are cute and irresistible.

If you want to grab them or wanna purchase cosmetics from Korea and Japan, you may contact Coccinelle here:

Facebook : Coccinelle Cosmetic
Facebook Pages : Coccinelle Cosmetic
Instagram: @coccicosme
Blackberry PIN: 74AC7EEE
WeChat/Line: sylvacocci
SMS/WhatsApp: 085646680616

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥

4 comments:

  1. baru pertama kali ni denger bran sweets sweets san :p lucu jg yaa packagingnya
    sayang ngga begitu pigmented >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaaa :3 Brand baru ini. Lucuuu konsepnya kue2 dan dessert gitu :3. Iya kurang nih. Mungkin yg lain ada yang lebih bagus ^^

      Delete
  2. Ohh Sweets Sweets looks like such a cute brand~ :3

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete