Sunday, October 12, 2014

[Review] M*A*D Minerals Indelible 3 in 1 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Pandora& Maybelline Crayon Brow in Gray

Hello, Lovely! ♥
Another make up review is up~ It is my favorite eye makeup tool. They're affordable and worth to try :9


As you may remember about my hair story post, I've changed my hair color on the 3rd into darker hair color. I don't think reddish brown or blondish brown eyebrow will suit my hair anymore. That reason makes me purchase another eyebrow makeup tool.


I wanna have grey eyebrow because black eyebrow gel/mascara/pencil is too intense. I'm not into intense black eyebrow. By buying gray eyebrow pencil, it will make me easier to shape and color my eyebrow.

And eyeliner will be always my ultimate eye makeup product I wanna have. I ran out of eyeliner because all of my liners are expired. But I won't forget to purchase another black eyeliner. Lumielle told me to buy this M*A*D liquid liner one and I LOVE IT!

Let me review it for you!


If you don't know about this brand, let me explain you in short.

M*A*D Minerals is not a high commercial cosmetic brand. As it is stated, M*A*D Minerals is a mineral, traditional cosmetic and it is also artificial chemical free makeup line. If you wanna know about M*A*D Minerals more, you may check their official website.

This is eyeliner I purchased from Shelley (a friend of me and Lumielle), Indelible 3 in 1 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I purchased mine in Pandora (Truly Black).



Its (Period After Opening) PAO is 12 months.



The future of Liquid Eyeliner is here! 
This super-charged formula has three powers;
Its waterproof, long-lasting, and lash enhancing. 
The vitamin-enriched formula will provide nutrition to the lash line to condition your lashes. 
These bold, intense colors will stay on all day and the attached brush will provide a precise line for fabulous application.

♥♥♥ Packaging (3/5):
It is in simple plastic tube. I'm not sure about the tube color is in transparent or in black. It's also handy and travel-friendly. However, it looks cheapo. No any printed brand on the plastic tube. It is wrapped by plastic with printed ingredients on it.
The brush itself is very soft and easy to make precise line. However, I wish they will make it into felt-tip one. :/


This is the ingredients list:
Isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, cyclopentasiloxane,dimethicone, polyethylene, bis-vinyl dimethicone/dimethicone copolymer, trihhydroxystearin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, Phenyl trimethicone, hydroxypropyl bispalmitamide MEA, [+/-] May contain mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides,bismuth oxychloride, carmine, ultramarines, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide green, ferric ferrocyanide

♥♥♥ Ingredients (5/5):
M*A*D Minerals states itself as mineral make up brand one and I think it is true! I love the ingredients and I would buy it again and again!



♥♥♥ Color (5/5):
Truly black! It is very intense~ Love it!

♥♥♥ Texture (5/5):
I love its texture since it is liquid and it doesn't take too much time to let it dry. It is also not flaky at all when it dries ♥ Muchhhhh love!

♥♥♥ Waterproof and Smudgeproof Power (4/5):
It's soooo powerful! It is so waterproof and hard to remove by water or even, Bioderma Sensibio/Sebium H2O. I should remove it by oily-based remover. Its smudgeproof power is not that good but it's still okay because it is quite hard to remove by face oil.

My rating:


♥♥♥ Pros:
- Super waterproof!
- It has intense black color
- It has thin and soft brush.
- No any harsh chemical ingredients
- The price is moderate. It is about Rp. 180.000 ($12). In its website, it is about $10.

♥♥♥ Cons:
- The packaging is too ordinary and look cheap
- It's quite hard to apply if you're a newbie


And my other review is an eyebrow pencil from Maybelline:




♥♥♥ Packaging (4/5):
When it comes into drugstore products, the packaging is always pretty secured and affordable one. It is wrapped by clear plastic and it is printed. You may find about the details on the clear plastic.
It has clear cap and it shows the grey lead. The wood itself is in silver and it's eye-catching. Overall, the packaging is good.

No ingredients I can provide because I threw the plastic away -_-


♥♥♥ Texture (5/5): 
Nice texture. It glides on my eyebrow perfectly. It is so easy to apply and easy to be sharpened.

♥♥♥ Color (4/5):
I love the color because it is in grey and it suits me a lot. However, the color is not intense. I have to apply twice!

♥♥♥ Waterproof and Smudgeproof Power (1/5):
None of them :/ But lucky me, it doesn't faded when I'm sweating all over my face.

By the way, it has no brush. If you wanna make your eyebrow tidier, you should have a eyebrow brush one!

My rating:


The result on me. In this photo, I applied my eyebrow pencil twice on it.

And here, my selca:


Credit: @floiresan

What do you think about my new eye make up tool? ♥ I love them very much.
Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥


0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment