Thursday, October 9, 2014

[Sponsored Review] Fresh from Naomi Eyelash, K#26 and Belle ♥

Hello, Lovely ♥
Now, I'm back with some reviews in this month. Ya know, too many things I can review. I don't shop that much.. but.. well, I have many things to share to you ♥

As you may know, I've ever reviewed this brand here. Naomi Eyelash is a local brand eyelashes in affordable price. Today, I will review their 2 latest model, K#26 and Belle.


I got two pairs of lashes and the fixer recently, an upper pair and a lower pair ♥
K#26 is upper one and Belle is lower pair. These models are so natural.




♥♥♥ Packaging (3/5):
Naomi's packaging doesn't change. Every box of Naomi lashes will come in a colorful-yet-sophisticated design with Japanese and English instructions. And in a box, you will find a transparent box to store a pair of lashes and a cute paper with Naomi's contact.



♥♥♥ Hair Quality & Bend Quality (4/5):
It has great hair quality. I love the soft texture, not-plastic and fake look, no-itchy feeling and feels natural. However, it is synthetic hair. It's okay, I love it anyway! 
Its bend quality is nice. It fits on my eyes perfectly, so I won't complain XD



Without applying Belle

♥♥♥ Model (3/5):
This is so natural and I'm into natural lashes recently. However, these pairs are too "natural". 

For upper lashes are too ordinary since it is too thin and has typical one length lashes.  It's good for daily look, but it doesn't make a dramatic change.
Lower lashes are cool because you can use it on outer corner and apply little mascara on lower lashes. It's both natural and cute at the same time ♥


♥♥♥ Color (5/5):
It has nice black color. Opaque black color but it still look natural and not "glossy" or "faded".


If you're confused of applying lower lashes, it's easy. You get 2 pairs, indeed! 
1. Cut it in half to get a pair of lower lashes.


2.  Put it on your outer corner and apply some mascara to your real lower lashes!


Here, my rating is 3.75! It's quite high but I wish it is a bit thicker XD

♥♥♥ Pros:
- Incredibly cheap! You can grab them for approx. Rp. 15.000 ($1.5) 
- It doesn't look fake at all
- Soft texture and no-itchy feeling
- Good quality lashes

♥♥♥Cons:
- Too natural
- Upper Lashes model is too ordinary

 And.. Let's see the fixer!




♥♥♥ Packaging (5/5):
It's soooo cute ♥♥♥ I can not resist it at all! With a simple pearly white folded paper with polkadots and cute black fonts. What a cute design in black and pearly white ♥ Then, the fixer is in the transparent bottle with black polkadots and fonts. What a cute~

♥♥♥ Ingredients (3/5):
I love it since it doesn't contain any alcohol, but it contains paraben -__- Meh.. However, it is fixer. So, forget it :P


♥♥♥ Color (5/5):
If you're into transparent fixer, you may grab it! It has blueish white liquid when we apply it on our lashes, but it will transform into light blue in seconds. If it does, put the lashes on your eyelid and voila! It will be dry and change into transparent.

Psst, it reminds me of D.U.P Eyelash Fixer. What a great dupe! XD

♥♥♥ Staying Power (5/5):
I have no documentation but I assure you to pick this one! It holds my lashes on my eyes in a whole day! If your eyelid is oily, it's a great product to try. 

♥♥♥ Easy to Remove (3/5):
As if you wanna clean your lashes, it is not an easy task! It's bit sticky and hard to remove. If you wanna remove the adhesive, you may pour little make up remover on cotton and tap it on your lashes. But, it's easier to remove with water. Weirdo :/

The rating is 4.2! So high! ♥

♥♥♥ Pros:
- Yes, it's also cheap! It is about Rp.15.000 ($1.5)
- Great staying power
- Transparent!
- Lovely Packaging
♥♥♥ Cons:
- Easier to remove with water. No need to be hot/warm one. >_<
- Too little :/

This is my review. I don't even wanna skip my selfie XD


Why do I love to pose weirdo look? --"

Nah, do you love these lashes? If you do, you can grab it here:

Facebook: Naomi Eyelashes
Line: naomieyelashes
Instagram: @naomi_eyelash [private account]
BBM Pin: 226BEFE5
SMS: +6289611545002

Be pretty with lashes and love your local made product ♥

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Lucu desainnya san XD
    Aku malah suka yg natural2 hehe
    Mungkn memang masalah selera ya :3
    Nice review san ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. natural banget dipakenya ga keliatan pake bulumata tambahan di bagian bawahnya ^_^

    XOXO
    http://leeviahan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bagus dipake non..pretty♥
    Tambah bagus kemasan lemnyaaaaa. Hehhe

    ReplyDelete