Saturday, October 4, 2014

[Short Review] My new hair story by Fresh Light Clear Ash + Garnier Color Naturals Darkest Choco

Hello, Lovely! ♥
So, welcome to October! I rarely open my blog because I'm moving! Yesss, so it's harder to manage my time when I have to wake up in the morning -> go back to my former house and have breakfast ->  grab few things to bring into new house -> get to go to university to have classes -> go home.. everyday! And, I have my thesis in this semester. What a day..

Here, I'm not talking about all of those things. I want to tell you about my hair. YES, my hair! I change my hair color again :D But, this story is somewhat disappointing. So, let's go into my hair story and hair dye products short review ;)

Well, I got my hair cut on September, 27th by Lumielle. :D


If you read my first hair story, you will find that I got my hair into ashy green..


And it is quite cool color for me. I love that kind of color. Somewhat unique XD
Then, it was fading into.. blonde. It's not literally blonde. I got my hair into orange-yellowish bleached hair. Moreover, my hair grows fast. So, black root is coming *screaming*


And I couldn't stand it anymore. I didn't like my hair color at all. The black root was also annoying -_- I have no choice beside get darker hair dye!

I was thinking to purchase an ash hair dye product. I love ash, too. That should be my next color when I have my thesis done. Then, here it is..

The product!

Ingredients & Manufactured Dates

Instructions in Bahasa, Japanese and Thai



And it comes into my "before hair":


And let's see the result on me:


Ok, it's sooo disappointing! I had waited it before rinse for an hour. If you wanna know what kind of color I wanted to achieve, I wanted to turn my hair into this..


Ya know, she is one of blogger and I found her review towards this product here. So, I thought we would have similar result but my hair would get ashier. But.. no :( It toned my hair color down but it didn't turn into ash at all.

Here the result..


Dahell! I hate this color very much :/ I talked about it with my friend, Lumielle, and she said I should dye my hair into brown. It would be a safe color for me.

So, I redyed my hair yesterday and this is the product I used:






And the result is..

Ahaaa! It turns... so dark! People think I dyed my hair into black. But it's not black at all -__- Duh..
Well, it's okay. It turns better on me ^^

But, I still have a minor problem. My hair is not well covered because some of my hair strains is still light.

Fuuuuh!

So, let's talk about the review:
  • Fresh Light in Clear Ash:
♥♥♥ Packaging (5/5):
I love the packaging very much! The packaging is cute and bright! It has cute packaging because of cute blythe eye doll.


♥♥♥ Ingredients (3/5):
Mostly, drugstore hair dye product has similar ingredients. I don't think it has safe ingredients but it turns common in hair dye.

♥♥♥ Efficiency (5/5):
It is so efficient since you don't need to use hair dye comb and easier to apply by yourself.

♥♥♥ Result (2/5):
It tones my hair color down but no ashy at all! What the hell.. T__T

♥ Pros:
- Cute Packaging
- Easier to apply

♥ Cons:
- The result itself doesn't satisfy me
- More Expensive than Garnier one. It is about Rp. 120.000 ($10). Lucky me, I got a free box of hair dye.

  • Garnier Color Naturals in Darkest Chocolate

♥♥♥ Packaging (3/5):
Ordinary and it represents a very dark color as a result.


♥♥♥ Ingredients (3/5):
IDEM. o.O

♥♥♥ Efficiency (2/5):
Less efficient. You need to prepare a container to mix the color cream and developer. It also has no comb to apply.

♥♥♥ Result (3/5):
It turns similar as the box but it dries my hair so much since it doesn't contain conditioner -_- Moreover, it leaves uncovered area.. :/

♥ Pros:
- Cheaper. I got it for Rp. 37.500 ($3)
- It turns great on my hair. It covers my bleached hair well.

♥ Cons:
- No comb, no any container to mix the color cream and developer
- No conditioner
- It needs to apply it thicker to get my hair color covered 

Okay, so.. my hair is getting drier and darker. What do you think? Is it great to get my "accidentally" black hair back? ;D

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥



5 comments:

  1. Wah.. baru beli jg yg clear ash ini tp belom dipake.. sungguh gw ngarep banget bisa jd gelap n ashy..berarti siap2 bakal gigit jari deh nih :'(( thanks for the review San :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gatau nih. Yang review d blog dikit sekali yang ini. Dan kayaknya entah gw yang sial apa gimana deh T___T Sedih banget ga bs abu. Hoo oke dee ^^

      Delete
  2. aku juga pake garnier yg darkest brown san, lama lama tar balik lagi kok ke warna awal sekitar 4-5 bulanan hehe. awalnya mmg item bgt, just like you said, we accidentally turing super black hair, tapi oke laa. cakep kok rambutmu. hehe.

    sayangnya shade garnier ga banyak macamnya yaa,, huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh itu luntur yaa ci? Ya gapapa lah. Dibanding warna nya alay kampung geneeee hiksss!

      Iya nih. Shade nya dikit abis. Kering ga ci kamu abis pake ini? Aku jadi kering lho -_-

      Delete
  3. Kalo mau nutup warna kuning, bisa pake cat rambut warna pure violet dikiiiiit aja dicampur ke conditioner warna putih sampe warnanya ungu pucet banget, cenderung putih... Kalo mau nutup oren, pake biru. Tapi warnanya harus pure, misalnya gak black blue atau burgundy gitu. Setelahnya baru timpa cat warna ash. Aku berhasil kok pake cara gini, soalnya nyari blonde toner di indonesia susah. Hope this help ya ;)

    ReplyDelete