Thursday, April 17, 2014

[Tutorial + FOTD] Bohemian Look Tutorial ♥

11:08 PM Posted by Floiresan , , , , , 9 comments
Hello, Lovely! ♥♥
Sorry for waiting too long, because I'm kinda busy... (or lazy, lol). This is my long weekend since I have no class today :P and tomorrow is Easter Day. For Christians, whatever your theology and belief is, I wanna say "Happy Easter Day" for all of you ^^

This is my tutorial for this look. I tried to "make" mysterious, modern yet sexy look on my make up. This make up is pretty difficult for me, since I'm not good in eye shadow application. =___= I'm sorry, it's kinda messy and not too clear. I will strengthen my skill on eye shadow application! :D

Here are the tutorial. Enjoy!





And after the tutorial, surely I will spam you with my FOTD!




Beside Gyaru, Korean style, and street style (casual & edgy), I also love Bohemian style. So, do you love Bohemian style like I do? Or you're a boho-chic? Tell me if you know about Boho more ^^ 

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥♥


9 comments:

  1. wahh tutorialnya detil XD sukaa
    btw kalo boleh kasih feedback, mungkin next time backgroundnya jgn keramean san >.< agak susah bacanya

    don't forget to join my MUC to win 1million MAP Voucher ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walahhh hahaha. Iya ni BG na keramean ya x_x hihihi makasih vee ^^

      Delete
  2. Hai hai...
    You look HAWT!!!!! sexy lips!!!

    I'm totally a boho chic. Bohemian is actually the people of former Kingdom of Bohemia. Or nowadays you know it as Czech Republic. When the great depression took of, they were spread. Actually the people of Czech never called themself as Bohemian. Because Bohemian refers to the Slavic Bohemian, it's the most ethnic tribe. The Bohemian that we know is the one who move out from Czech to most of the Europe because of the world war. And it became popular as the french called them Bohemian, which refers to all the Bohemian who live nomaden around Europe and involve/practicing in arts. As you may know it as The Gypsies...

    hehehe.. sorry I'm babbling... Can't help it, since you ask about Boho...

    Mampir ke blog ku yah. Ada postingan tutorial baru menggunakan warna paling hits tahun ini.
    Ditungguuuu....

    -MissPlum-
    http://plumblush.blogspot.com/2014/04/look-out-of-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 Hehehehe

      It's alright ^^ Wow, i thinnk you know it well.:D

      Delete
  3. Beautiful lipstick color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cantiiikkkk. Kok bisa beda gitu, ya? Cussss buat nyobain. :D

    ReplyDelete