Wednesday, April 9, 2014

[FOTD] Be a BOHO-CHIC!

Hello, Lovely! ♥ How's your day? Today is election day in Indonesia. So, I have no class today and have more free time to compose this post >3<

So, do you know boho chic? Boho-chic (Bohemian Chic) is a female style in hippie and bohemian touch.
Here is the description:

Anna Sui Spring 2011 Look
Boho-chic is a style of female fashion drawing on various bohemian and hippie influences, which, at its height in 2004–05, was associated particularly with actress Sienna Miller and model Kate Moss in England and (as "bobo" chic) actresses Mary_Kate Olsen and Nicole Richie in the United States.
Credit: Wikipedia 
Nah, if you do notice them, they have very great fashion sense, right? ♥ I am a fan of Nicole Richie's and MK Olsen's style as they're always stunning of being Boho-chic!

MK Olsen

MK and Ashley Olsen

Nicole Richie

The purpose of composing this post is because I wanna join this makeup challenge! Yes, this is Bohemian Make Up Challenge by Absconding Reality Photography.


The essential of this MUC is creating your own Gypsy-ish modern make up and style with elegant and mystical touch. Basically, they are unique, modern, mysterious and hippie at the same time. Beside Asian and Western Street Style, I love Bohemian Style very much. Moreover, Anna Sui (my favorite designer) is mostly having Bohemian touch on her collections.

However, I'm not really into boho style in my daily life because their multiple layers and pattern are not "safe" for my body shape (I'm quite fat, so.... I have to aware all the thing I wanna wear). My daily life motto is "wearing everything you want, whatever your mood is". Yep, I have no an exact (or fixed?) style.

If you're interested to join, please kindly check this post by Gita and Ci Mukti Lim. The procedure is also quite easy. This MUC is open for Indonesian, but the photo session will be held in Jakarta. If you want to know all of the details, simply click their posts ^^

And if you wanna know about the prize, here it is:

ONE PHOTOFLIGHT WITH
ABSCONDING REALITY
FOR 100% FREE*

Professional MUA by: Mukti Lim
Avante Beauty Studio


It's interesting, isn't it? \\*o*// Here is my submission (psst, I will compose its makeup tutorial later xD) :






This is my own style in Gypsy-ish touch. I love being a lil bit tanned (oh sure, I'm also not fair, dude :p) and red lips to achieve unique and sexy look.

My make up key: light smokey eyes and semi dramatic lashes to achieve mysterious look, bronzing my cheek to get hippie look and matte red lipstick to get sexy look.

Do you love my look? *dafuq?!* Hihihihi. Wish me luck, lovely! ♥♥

10 comments:

  1. Hi...

    Wah I love Boho style... drew them a lot... hehehehe.. Semoga menang yah contest nya... Semangattttt....

    Aku baru aja follow blog kamu... Lets be friends... :)

    -MissPlum-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :D bagus de kl ak ngegambar juga pas :D
      Hihi makasih ya ^^

      Delete
  2. cantik san! <3 <3 <3
    thanks for join ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. kerenn, dpet bohemian nya san :D
    good luck ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. akseorisnya bikin makin bohemian say ^^
    good luck ya! :D

    xoxo,
    http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih dewie ^^ iya ketolong juga sama aksesoris nya >_<

      Delete