Tuesday, February 4, 2014

[Review + FOTD + OOTD] Being Bright by Red Lips & Natural Look Lashes!

Hello, Lovely! 
Start this "no holiday" month cheerfully is very haaaarddd~ No public holiday. How come? T_T
And I started my February by FINAL FINAl, I WANNA DO MY BEST! LOL *but my laziness kicks me hard!*

Today, I wanna make a lipstick and a pair of eyelashes review! Well, you can call me a very bad beauty blogger. Sometimes, I ignore my lips when I have my make up on. Soooo, my lips look chapped and pale. ERH! I don't really like lip product because I'm TOO lazy to "reapply" my lip make up LOL.

P.S: This is a very long post! Beware XD

Lip gloss disturbs me, honestly. It's very "glossy" and my lips looks too "full" if I apply it on. Moreover, it will be stained on hair when the wind is whipping around. I don't tie my hair because my hair is too short to be tied. Lipstick? Well, good product on me! A very good product. I love lipstick more than lip gloss. I buy more lipsticks than lip gloss. And this is my very first red lipstick! Uh yeah, I wanna purchase more red color later.

I've asked to some friends about red lipsticks and they said that Maybelline has some good shades to try on! I picked #625 ARE YOU RED-DY as my very first red lipstick!

Let's see the product and its swatch!






Based on Maybelline's description, this lipstick has "creamier feel" from nourishing honey nectar. I think it helps me to get my lips moisturized. It will be perfect if it does!

And, let's apply it on my lips:


And this is my opinion towards the product:
♥ Packaging (4.5/5):
A very glossy red plastic with silver touch attracts me. Maybelline is a drugstore product and I think this kind of packaging will be so eye catching! It looks a bit cheap because of plastic body but the red makes it look sexy and glamour, so I rate it 4.5!

♥ Texture (5/5):
Their texture is just .. perfect! It glides on my lips very well >_<

♥ Color (4.5/5):
A perfect red color for my skin tone and make up! Unfortunately, I don't use it daily because of its color. It's quite vibrant and it looks a lil bit "too" red if I use it on my campus LOL. The score isn't perfect because I think I can get its perfect color when I swipe it twice. The first swipe's result isn't very good on my lips ..

♥ Longevity (3/5):
Yaaa, I don't expect too much to a drugstore product. This lip product isn't very good in longevity. It stays for 2-3 hours when I don't rub my lips and eat/chew nothing. If I do, the color is disappeared soon!

♥ Moisture Power (3/5):
It moisturizes my lips but it's just ... "common". It's not a very good on it. If you want to get your lips moisturized, apply lip balm before applying this lipstick.

And moves to ... Eyelashes!
For eyelashes, I can't stop buying them. No, I will never stop! T____T I love them too much. Nah, I wanna try some local eyelashes since their model and quality improves well these days. Many bloggers love local products and I think it's not a sin at all to try on ROFL.

My very first local eyelashes product is from Naomi Eyelashes. They have some unique "Japanese" eyelashes model like Dolly Wink, Eyemazing or Diamond Lash. I'm not really sure about their quality, but it has a very cheap price! What are you expecting of? One of my life quote is: "The price you buy must be equal by its quality". I mean, if you want to get high quality products, you can't pay it less! So, I think to try them isn't bad at all.
I purchased #3F Natural Dense because it has a very similar model like Diamond Lash [Turquoise Box] #1 Wink Eye. They look natural but it's visible!






♥ Packaging (3.5/5):
A colorful paper box and a pair of lashes on the box. It doesn't have a very special packaging but the packaging is great enough.

♥ Hair Quality (3/5):
As a local brand with cheap prices, it gets a good quality as its range! However, the hair isn't quite soft and it looks a lil bit fake and not really soft. Moreover, it's not that "human hair". Hard to describe. Well, I'm kinda confused of their statement. -_-

♥ Model (5/5):
A perfect model for me! It achieves "cat eye" make up easily. I think it's also good on my eyes.

♥ Color (5/5):
This black lash doesn't have a very deep color, so it looks more natural. Loves it!

♥ Overall quality (3/5):
The model is quite tidy. It's also strong in its place. I think can be used for 5 times and more. However, the hair looks cheap. That's somewhat disappointing.

Now let me "spam" you by my FOTD. My photos are captured by two different cameras on my phone. I took them by my main phone camera and front camera, so there are some different photo quality here. It shows the product comparison by its photo quality.

By main camera:






By front camera:



Alright, I love this lipstick very much! It suits my skin tone well! However, I think I won't repurchase because the color is too "red" for daily use >_< I bought my lipstick on SaSa when I was in Penang. 

How about my lashes? Yes, you can get them here. Naomi Eyelashes offers many type beautiful lashes and it is made in Indonesia. Contact them if you wanna know about this product more ^_^ 

Last but not the least, this is my outfit for this post!

*dirty mirror -_-




Black velvet cardian - buy from a friend
Silver triangle necklace - Diva
Blue skirt - from my beloved Mom :p

Uh yeah, long post and heavy photos! Do you like this "bright" things? I love them. They look fabulous and glamour at the same time >_<

Oh yeah, tomorrow is the last day of my mini giveaway. Join and Good Luck! ^_^ 

Thanks for reading, Lovely! 


4 comments:

  1. eiii cakep jenggg..suka foto yang ketigaa hahaha
    eke juga baru beli si naomi, modelnya oke2 ye hahaha itu yang lower lash nya pake apa?
    btw lipstik merahnya ga terlalu deep yak, kalo buat ngemall gitu keknya masi oke hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih jeung XD hihihi. iya model na masuk aja. cetar tp ga lebay. pas hohoho. lashes na pk DW yg #14. sukanya model lashes nya tuh ga kbanting jg sm lashes jepang hoho.
      ia sih lipstick k mall masih oke, gw juga msh pede. kl ngampus, goodbye wakwkkka

      Delete
  2. Tuh kann san skirt nya bagussss :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahkan gw blg keren ... tapi sakit nya "susah" di mix n match. HALAH ribet wkwk

      Delete