Saturday, February 22, 2014

[Event] Estee Lauder International Makeup Artist Event at Mall Taman Anggrek

Hello, Lovely! ♥♥
Yesterday, I went to a beauty event from Estee Lauder. They held an event in Metro Atrium, Mall Taman Anggrek at February, 21st, and they brought an International Make Up Artist named William Kim! Wow, it's a very nice event ~

I was invited by Lidia several days ago. She asked me for my availability to join this event yesterday. I came there with my friend, Lumielle. I was so surprised because it was very sudden. I was nervous to go to beauty event since I was still new (not really new, indeed) in beauty.

The International Make Up Artist, William Kim, represented us how to have our make up in proper way. You can ask many things to him because he knows how to have a 'wearable' make up. Let me say, I have learnt a lot from him yesterday. He told us how to use foundation and finishing powder well in a small amount and so on! I was so ashamed because I'm still having wrong way to put my make up on -_-

Well, these are the photos I've captured yesterday ^^

Erfan and Wulan were the MC for this event. They brought it well!

William Kim, the International MUA with Dwi as his model

Erfan as a PR staffs from Estee Lauder was explaining about how to apply foundation in a proper way

Erfan promoted iMatch system. It can find your best shade for foundation, concealer and more! No more wrong shade! XD


William Kim was drawing Dwi's eyebrow :3

I also tried to use the iMatch and I found my shade in Ivory Beige for their popular foundation, Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place foundation :D

Got two sample packs. Thanks for the Beauty Advisor ^^

Nah btw, thanks for Lidia of this invitation. So glad to meet you there.

Left to Right: Me, Lidia and Dwi


Then, we got goodie bag from Estee Lauder. Thank you very much ^^

I love their blue goodie bag with gold font. SOO ELEGANT!

And let's reveal this goodie bag!



 Taratataaa~

Credit: Lumielle
A very pretty flowery pouch and a huge amount of Estee Lauder's products. Whoooaaa!

Credit: Lumielle
Left to Right:
1. Advanced Time Zone Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme
2. Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15
3. Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
4. Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick #61 Pink Parfait (Shimmer)
5. Pure Color EyeShadow #01 Pink Flash & #63 Tempting Mocha

Center:
1. Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara
2. Pure Color Gloss #09 Rock Candy  

Advanced Time Zone Creme SPF 15 & Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme

Credit: Lumielle
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick #61 Pink Parfait (Shimmer)

Pure Color EyeShadow #01 Pink Flash & #63 Tempting Mocha

Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara

Pure Color Gloss #09 Rock Candy

So tempting~ Huge amount of Estee Lauder's products here. Can't wait to try them beside repair and moisturize zone. I gave them to my mom since she needs them more ^^

So, this is Estee Lauder's event! Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥♥



9 comments:

  1. Wuuoooo goodie bagnya menarik sekaliiihhh XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your make up is great!
    I hope you had a great time! The event looks really interesting! : )

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear susan. Nice to meet you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely event and what an awesome goodie bag! I really like the lipstick.
    Hugs,
    Rally
    Rally's Beauty Highway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Yep, the lipstick looks so lovely and tempting ♡♡

      Delete
  5. ci lidia itu cantik ya, aku liat muka nya sama beberapa eye makeup nya sukaak >.<
    btw, cc pake lens apa? bling2 gitu *.*
    curi make up nya satu, mumpung cc ga liat *kabuur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihihi iya cakep >_< bagus si eye makeup nya hohoho. pake fynale bambi grey. persis kok sama bambi grey na geo >_< kyahaha. hush hush ga boleh *kekepin* kwkwk

      Delete