Wednesday, January 29, 2014

[Event] Japanese Beauty Week @Plaza Senayan

Hello, lovely! 
This post is about event I have attended last Sunday. It's about beauty and it's from Japan! Kyaa~ So happy that there was a beauty event in "Japanese" touch >_< Yes, It's Japan Beauty Week !! *drum roll*





I came there on Sunday, 26th and this is the last day as well. This event is held in Plaza Senayan and I went there with 3 of my friends. They are Caroline, Yovi and Anita.


We can find so many beauty stuff stands here. The stands are from Astalift, Kanebo, Kracie Hadabisei, Menard, Rohto Hada Labo and Panasonic Beauty. FYI, we also spotted one fashion stand, OLIVE des OLIVE. WOW, love this event very much. Muchies thankieees for Kawaii Beauty Japan ^_^

Astalift

Kanebo

Kracie Hadabisei


Menard


Rohto Hada Labo

OLIVE des OLIVE
Spotted my friends there! Cominica works here as OLIVE des OLIVE's assistant. ^_^

Tsubasa Masuwaka from Indonesia *slapped! LOL

And theseeeeeeeee, spamming you all of the photos!



There were some beauty talk show with beauty and fashion bloggers at 5 P.M and 6 P.M. I attended it at 5 P.M and the M.C of this talk show is one of the famous Indonesian beauty blogger, Stella Lee. She brought it well! The bloggers are Mukti Lim, Elle Yamada and Vani Sagita.

Oh yeah, we had our skin checked on Hada Labo and Menard. Mostly, all of our results are quite good. And this is mine *blushed*

My age is almost 22. The assistants said that I'm younger for a year and have a good skin *giggle*


Then, we were very hungry and we decided to find something to eat, but my friend, Cominica called us and she said that OLIVE des OLIVE's boss let us to try their outfits and take some pica. UHH HOORAY! We can choose the outfits and do our own mix-matched! All of the outfits are from OLIVE des OLIVE and Million CaratsMillion Carats is more mature than OLIVE des OLIVE and I like Million Carats more ~ 
However, I choose OLIVE des OLIVE instead -____-

Here are our choice!


Hold on, my black stocking and boots are mine! SO, it looks weird, indeed -_- Kawaii style with boots! LOL

Caroline

Yovi

Anita

AND ME *again* XD
Don't look at my fatty fatty tummy *crying. Why am I so fat? ERH


Thanks a lot to Cominica! *bow

ARH, So excited *bleeehh! Have a very good quality time in this event with some friends! I also met some bloggers here and it is soo amazing! This is my first to attend beauty event *sobbing*

Oops, find this cute! LOL *spamming*



This is what I got on that event *shy


From Menard. The result and some samples

From OLIVE des OLIVE. Thankiiiieeesss ~ 


Detail

ANDDDD, thanks for reading, lovely! 



5 comments:

  1. aaaah pingin dateeeng >< Elleyamada ;___;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sedih gabisa dateng jadinya minggu kmrn TT__TT asik bgt kyknya eventnyaa~
    Uda gitu ini baru pertama kali lg (setauku) ada japan beauty event gituuu ;; hiks.

    www.lolidreamland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sayang bangett~ padahal acaranya lumayan bagus lho :D trs ad bahas ttg beauty2 ala japan jugaa

      Delete
  3. O_o
    not sure if I'm actually that skinny or it's just the camera making me looking so O_o

    ReplyDelete