Monday, December 30, 2013

[Sponsored Review + FOTD] EOS Jewelry Grey

6:10 PM Posted by Floiresan , , , , , , 6 comments
Hello, Lovely 
Glad to post new posting here. Here is my last post on 2013. YES, I will post other posts on 2014 :p
I'm so happy that I have blogged some posts since this blog is created.
Btw, I've prepared everything for January. January will be a new blog of mine. I will RENEW everything *kyaa*

If you ask me the reason to renew this blog, it is simple.. I think I will focus more on blogging. I mean, I haven't think I will be trying to be big on blogging world before. Yes, it was not my dream or the things I DID want to..

But today, I find myself that I'm ADDICTED of writing and being so 'talkative' on blogging (believe me, I'm freaking talkative. You can find me talking very much EVEN I say "I'm tired" many times LOL.) And I love writing, indeed. But, yeahhh, blogging makes it true. LOL. Being talkative and write everything I want.

In this December last post, I will make another review. Contact lens AGAIN. lol. I love contact lens very much. You have to know it! XD

And this is my other lovely from my all-time-favorite contact lens online shop, Dreamie Chuppa *kyaa*



*open the box*




The lens:


Name: EOS 
Type: Jewelry in Grey
Diameter: 14.8 mm
Water Content: 45%
Base Curve: 8.80 mm
Degree: 0 (Plano)

Indoor


Bare my 'outer' brow -A-

  Color:
(4/5)
The color is cool! The grey looks perfect on my eyes, bright but not too bright! A lil 'puppy' eyes look a like ROFL. 
 Comfort:
(5/5)
EOS is one of my irresistible lens. It's so comfortable and I can wear these for more than 10 hours! But it's quite thin, so take it out carefully >_<
 Enlargement:
(3.5/5)
It doesn't make my eyes look very big. The black outer ring makes my eyes look rounder but not bigger.
 Diameter:
(5/5)
14.88 mm is always the best size for my eyes!
 Pattern:
(5/5)
Cool pattern! My eyes look very cool. The pattern is also simple yet stunning. The black outer ring is not very bold, too. They blend my eyes very well!! >_<

Now, spamming area! LOL. My FOTD:



These two photos look different than others. They are captured by "Smart Stabilization" mode on my phone. So, it's auto adjust and I think the "contrast" level is too high =A=

Another photos:




So, make your eyes have "puppy" eyes look or glassy-look, you can grab this pair ones! This type have 3 colors like blue, brown and EXACTLY grey. About the price? It is Rp. 125.000 ($10) and it's  reasonable for a year disposal contact lens! 
Find yours at Dreamie Chuppa. She sells authentic lenses. [Can't stop recommending her because of her friendliness and honesty LOL]

Contact her through:
Facebook: Dreamie Chuppa
Twitter: @depth_dreamie
Instagram: @depth_dreamie
WhatsApp/SMS: _628995693988
BB Pin: Ask her for more detail :p


Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥♥

6 comments:

  1. walaupun 14.8mm tp bkin matamu keliatan gede ya San :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya rini hihihi. jd ga ush pk lens uk lebay2 gtu :3

      Delete
  2. I nominated you with Liebster award :3 http://sweet-raspberry-sorbet.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-got-another-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophisticated woman in mind,
    Naturelle Pure Black
    contact lenses subtly accentuate Asian eyes while offering natural beauty, daily comfort, eye health and clear vision.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 14.8 tp keliatan gede bgt ya :o nice review ^^

    i'm following you, mind to follow me back? :)
    http://istephanielie.blogspot.com/
    Thankies ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya hihi. lgian bagus juga XD. hehe thankyou :D

      Delete