Saturday, December 7, 2013

[Review] Dueba Ghotic 3 Tone in Hazel

10:08 PM Posted by Floiresan , , , , , 10 comments
HUWAAA, I'M BACK, LOVELY!! ♥♥
Really hard for me to update my blog, oh my ... ! I had my mid-term exams on last November and I was getting 6 attacks in a row *crying. I have 7 subjects and yes, I got my exams 6 days in a row. It makes me sick *literally* . Luckily, I've known the result from 4 to 7 subjects. All of 4 subjects is quite good. All of them are 80 and more. Thanks God! *praying* I was very nervous but I know it can calm me down a little. 3 more subjects to worrying about LOL! I wish I can get A for the final result ! *pray more, study more*

Oh well, stop talking about my college life! HAHA. I wanna review my other contact lenses here.
I've ordered it to Dreamie Chuppa long time ago, but I didn't want to reveal them too early (I have revealed 7 pairs and I do still have 3 pairs on my case @_@ *confused*).

I've revealed this pair 2 weeks ago and I start to love this lens. Let's see! ^__^

Plain bottles with no any stickers on it. EW!




Details:

Name: Dueba (Dolly Eye)
Type: Ghotic 3 Tone in Hazel
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.60 mm

Degree: 0 (Plano)
On high lighting

On medium lighting

On high lighting


I'd like to change a lil bit of my make up and fashion style. Hmm, i think it's not too dramatic. I love to be more mature and natural (Onee-Gyaru has it!) and more healthy lifestyle *yey!*. It doesn't mean that I stop loving Gyaru, but I guess that Gyaru isn't for me. I'd love mature and modern Japanese gal style. HIHI! And I don't really into Neo Gal because Neo Gal has very bright colors on hair, lips, etc. So, I would stick into modern Japanese gal style like Jelly and Blenda models do >_< This pair is one of a very good product for my new fashion taste. I'd love to wear this ALMOST everyday! Ihiy~ Mostly, Jelly and Blenda models wear this kind of contact lenses. More natural pattern (mostly 3 tones) and look lil bit "western".

So, here's my opinion:
  Color:
(2/5)
The color is simple but yeah not really bright T___T It looks like a real eye with a lil bit pattern on it LOL.
 Comfort:
(5/5)
I can't describe more about comfort. Dueba suits me very well beside EOS and Vassen!
 Enlargement:
(0/5)
No enlargement at all! ERH~
 Diameter:
(2/5)
Too small and yes, it has no enlargement. So, I don't think this pair suits me well. However, it's still good on my eye. Lucky me!
 Pattern:
(4/5)
I love the pattern so much. Yeah, it has more natural pattern. And it makes me look a lil bit non-asian eyes LOL. Aww, the pattern is really good. However, this hazel pair isn't really bright, so the pattern isn't really visible

Spamming time! XD Here's my photos with this lens!





So, if you wanna make your eyes look more western eyes, you can grab this pair! They have so many colors like blue, green, brown, honey, etc. About the price? It is Rp. 180.000 ($17) and it's quite reasonable for imported contact lens! 
Find yours at Dreamie Chuppa. It's my all time favorite online shop. One of a very friendly-yet-honest seller I've ever known. *kya~

Contact her through:
Facebook: Dreamie Chuppa
Twitter: @depth_dreamie
Instagram: @depth_dreamie
WhatsApp/SMS: _628995693988
BB Pin: Ask her for more detail :p

What do you think about this lens? >_<
Btw, I will be also very busy on this December. So, I'm sorry that I will lack of updating. I will renew blog and it's prepared on January! I will also give you some surprises after renewing my blog. HIHI! Can't wait!


Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥♥


10 comments:

  1. me too, me too, me too! i'm kinda lazy to put on heavy, dramatic falsies lately and more into mascara LOL so I cannot say I'm into that rokku-gyaru anymore >.< pengen yang natural2 ajaaa :3

    san ini cakeeeep, i love you better with this natural makeup & lens!! cantik suangaaaaat!!

    carolinelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha high five! *toos!* hueee mulai bosan aja gegyaruan. Lgian kykna kurang cocok d aku buat daily. Mulai ngarah k style lbh mature aja hahaha. Yap more into mascara. Tp bhubung bulumata asliku tipis banget n pake mascara krg panjang+volume ya akhirnya ttep lashes tp ud less dramatic gitu. Kl pake yg tebel2 ud mulai malas hahaha.

      Hihi thanks a lott ya cantikkk :* huehehehe

      Delete
  2. lensnya cakeeep, orangnya juga XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik! cantik! cantik! ♡♥
    hihi... oya aku follow non.. please follback yahh.. :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi iya ciciiii makasih :* . Ak follow de ntr yaa. Lg d hape ol ny wekekek xD

      Delete
  4. engga begitu tajam yah warnanya,natural kalo di foto gitu ^_^

    XOXO
    http://leeviahan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya warna nya kalemm gitu walopun kliatan na lens na terang heheh XD

      Delete
  5. NIce review <3 btw, mind to folback?
    oya, aku nominasiin km loh di Liebster Award
    check disini ya http://anggieloritairianto.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-liebster-award-part-1.html :)

    ReplyDelete