Wednesday, December 25, 2013

[Tutorial + FOTD + OOTD] Merry Christmas Everyone!

3:16 PM Posted by Floiresan , , , , , , 5 comments
Hello, Lovely! ♥♥
So much love for ya and yes, I'm freaking busy these days. *meh!
My college life is really unpleasant. So many assignments and projects to do. FIUH! I wanna pass this semester smoothly. Seriously!
And yes, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE *excited! Holiday is coming but I can't enjoy my holiday too much. BLUURRH~ The projects are killing me T___T.
Moreover, I have to go to Penang *again* tomorrow (December, 26th). I will be there for 2 days and I have to go there for health checkup purpose. So, I have to cancel everything, EVERYTHING. It happens to make an appointment by one of a famous salon at Jakarta. I have to cancel my appointment. SO SAD T__T

Today, I wanna post a very simple make up tutorial (it's freaking simple, believe me LOL). I leave my eyelashes and mascara. NO EYELASHES, NO MASCARA! Hohoho. It looks good on me with no mascara or lashes. But if you wanna use your mascara, it's okay! It's simple look and lil bit ... korean, maybe? I'm not into somewhat Korean look hey, my eye make up is quite different here.



Take a look here :



Eye make up result:



FOTD:






Nah, so easy right? But I have some outfit to wear on this Christmas. Being simple is never die! That's why I love this outfit!

OOTD & AOTD:
White mini dress: Precious Fashionable Shop
Broken white knit outer: Uniqlo



Headpiece: .candy button.

Necklace: bling!

White bracelet: From a friend

Simple white nail art: Crystallized Nail Art

Silver shimmer platform: Little Shoemaker Shop

So, does it look good on me? How about your Christmas Eve? Hope you will enjoy this holiday and stay good!

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥♥


5 comments:

  1. love the makeup and the HEELS! kyaaa kerennn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi makasihhhh ciii sanny <3 <3 wekekekek iya ni spatu na tp tinggi na ajubilleeeehhh

      Delete
  2. nice makeup :) hehe merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice turitorial ^^
    btw, I've followed your blog, mind to follow me back? ^^
    pinkuroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete