Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hello, August. Hello, Red hair ♡♡

11:34 AM Posted by Floiresan , , , , , , , , , No comments
Hello, lovely ♥♥
How's your day? I wanna say "Happy Eid Mubarak" for Muslims all over the world and happy holiday for Indonesians!
This month is very adventurous for me. So many things I want to describe! 

First, I'm officially 21! My birthday is on August, 01st. So many people congratulated me and I feel I'm so blessed!  And so many beautiful and unique gifts from friends and family! Thanks all (*≧∇≦ *)

Second, I wanna review a wig lol. This wig is a gift from one of my bestie. Well thanks! I love this wig and the color. I got it from Pinoko Beauty. And thanks a lot for its owner, Mell Zhen. She's one of amazing friends on cyber friends. (We know each other from Facebook,  I guess.  I totally forget about it lol)
Okay, please guess its brand XD


P.S: I try to style it into side bang ~ XD


Alright,  it's Pinkcoco! I got my super red wig and it's soooo cool! (*≧∇≦ *) I have dreamed red hair for a long time but my hair is falling everyday. My mom and soul brother (duh, how to explain lol. He acts like my brother but he's my bestie indeed!) always say that I can't dye my hair for a year because of my hair's condition! They don't want my hair is getting worse and I can't do more lol. 

The white paper box with Pink "Pinkcoco" logo.
Simple yet cute (*≧∇≦ *)

Wig and its hair net~

Using flash. Blahh~ so shiny!

Side bang~! (Red Tone)

The real wig XD (Red Tone)

Blue Tone

Blue tone (front camera)

I love this wig very much. Well, i don't know the difference tone on my phone (it's automatically set!). 
I snap pictures and it can take different tone ( -___-)o

The things I love:
1. Soft and looks like a real hair
2. Because it's red lol
3. It will be very easy to maintain and get styling

The things I don't really like:
1. Looks fake on flash (the place is indoor)

This is an example:
Blah~ I look so white like a ghost T__T

It would be very bad but it's not. It can be so shiny when you snap the photo too close. It won't look fake if you take further distance, indeed.

Perhaps, I'm so late to love this wig. But, who knows? There will be never late to love this product!
Alright, thanks lovely and happy holiday ♥♥

0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment