Friday, August 30, 2013

[Tutorial + FOTD] Namie Amuro Look on Jelly Magazine September 2013 Edition

Hello, lovely! ( >__<)o
What's up? *whatever VJ style, lol*.
I'm getting back from HongKong at August, 21st though. But please don't ask about my holiday. It's not a holiday but it's my daddy's business! Erh, so bad. I don't really enjoy my holiday ( T__T)o I won't post any holiday photos (NO, NO, I DON'T HAVE ANY!!) T__T

Today, i wanna post a make up tutorial. Well, it's my first, so don't blame me if it's weird, too complicated or inappropriate (I really don't know, indeed T__T ). I try to make it easier for you, so I make it into some images and the steps on it.
Don't worry, I will also write in detail for you.

Alright, let's take a look of Namie's photos:


I'm not very sure these photos are having similar make up style or not -_- However, I take the first photo (yes, its cover!) as my reference.

Let's take a look for my tutorial:
P.S: Be ready! Heavy photos >_<

click here for larger image

click here for larger image

click here for larger image


Don't worry, it can be zoomed twice. So, you can read it clearly.( ^__^)o

Some details of my make up:
1. On face section, I use CC Cream. CC Cream is used to control my skin color since my skin color is uneven
2. On eyebrow section, I don'r really reshape my brow. My brow is less hairy and not very easy to reshape. So, I put some concealer and finishing powder on my outer line brow.
3. Some photos are used for more than once because of photo limitation (well, I forgot to take some lol)

And the result is:
*tadaaaa* *drum roll* 


Sorry, if it's not very similar. I'm feeling so difficult to take same angle -_-



And in the end, I will spam you with my FOTD! XD

Blueish tone


bare my black bang >_<




with my real hair

on Instagram (spoiler image there lol)

4 comments:

  1. greattt! cantik banget apalagi yg rambutnya pendek ^^
    thanks for sharing the tutorial yaaaa :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thankyou yaak. Yap I'm glad if it helps ;)

      Delete