Tuesday, November 24, 2015

[Sponsored Review] Moodmatcher Lipsticks ♥

Hello, Lovely! ♥

'I'm so happy that I can update more posts, especially lip products. I think I fall into lip products these days but I'd like to buy drugstore ones. XD I'm not really into high end brand/luxury brands ones for lippie.

Here, I got an email from The Beauty Looks to try one of their best selling products, Moodmatcher Lipsticks.

What is Moodmatcher Lipstick?



Moodmatcher is a lipstick brand by Fran Wilson since 1986. They offer many shades to wear and the color will be changed according our complexion and mood. They claim this lipstick as long-wearing, smudge-proof, fade-proof, and kiss-proof. Another good things are they're hydrating and moisturizing. The price? Affordable. Sounds so wow, right? OK, so let's move to the review.

I took 2 colors, red and dark blue. The reason I took those color is......... I like red and blue!! LOL. WTF. So, I asked the customer service to get red and dark blue and voila, here they are!

♥♥♥ Packaging (4/5):
It is packaged in a dark blue plastic container with clear cap and golden touch. It's wrapped in a plastic to ensure us that the product is still unused. Pretty ordinary but it's so handy and the plastic is kinda bulky, too. So, it's not "fragile" for drugstore lipsticks.


♥♥♥ Ingredients (3/5):
I think it's kinda obvious to see drugstore products would have chemical composition and I think they're all safe. But if you're not into Paraben, you might let it go and find another product.




The colors *o*

♥♥♥ Color (3/5):
The colors look so bold but it's not "that" bold to wear since it reacts to the water on our skin and the color would changed. I don't know how to describe this as sheer colors or it's just "not" bold. The colors are actually nice but, for me, it's not bold enough in a swipe.


Swatches

The red one turns into pinkier on my skin but the dark blue turns into.. purple? I don't know how it reacts on my skin but ya, it's not even blue :s

Let's see how it turns on my lips:


The red turns into a somewhat sheer red color which I love the color. I feel the color turns good in me. However, the blue one turns into more purple (perhaps, violet) on my lips. So, kinda confused when dark blue turns into violet :x Well, the good thing is the colors are wearable. You'll never feel awkward of wearing them ;D

♥♥♥ Longevity (5/5):
It is sooooo hard to remove by oily food. It turns great when I eat much. It doesn't fade much and it is so long wearing. I can wear it in a day and it stands still for 12 hours! Wooohoooo!

♥♥♥ Finishing Effect (5/5):
Matte finish! I love matte so much and it turns matte. It doesn't dry my lips because it would moisturize your lips in second on lips and then it fades into matte finish. Awww yes!

Here's how I look with Moodmatcher lipsticks:



♥♥♥ Pros:
- Affordable *duh*
- It turns as good as it claims. Long wearing, smudge-proof, hydrating and moisturizing. Bye, chapped lips.
- They provide many colors!

♥♥♥ Cons:
- The color turns into wearable colors. If you're into "wearable" colors, you might love this one. I like bolder so it would be my own preference to put this point as a con.
- The color changes but mostly, it would be changed into darker/brighter color/in a same color tone.
- You might avoid this because of Paraben.

Overall result is 4 which is awesome and great to try!


So, what do you think of them? Anyway, I got this from The Beauty Looks as I mentioned it earlier. The price itself is about Rp. 50.000 (US$3.5). So affordable, right?

Here, you can find The Beauty Looks:

Official Website: The Beauty Looks
Facebook : Beaute De Look
Email : thebeautylooks@yahoo.com
Phone No/Whatsapp : 0877 381 25116
LINE: @thebeautylooks (use @)
BBM PIN : 2BBA9659

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥  


0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment