Tuesday, November 17, 2015

[Tips] It's my cushion foundation!

Hi hi, Lovely! ♥
So many posts I have to update but laziness is hard to fight x"D

Anyway, you might know how beauty trends works. But I'm the one who are not that "aware" of beauty trends. I know it would be trend but it doesn't really "into" me if it doesn't attract me.

The beauty trend in these years I wanna try is Cushion Makeup. I bet many girls (and readers) know about cushion makeup, especially cushion foundation. I made my own, too. But let me explain about cushion foundation.



IOPE is the first brand that offers cushion foundation by their "Air Cushion" product and it is like getting exploded in South Korea. It is sold more than 10 millions products and it makes other South Korean makeup brands release their own cushion.

Credit: Fafa Beauty

Other well named South Korean brands like Etude, Laneige and other brands I can't mention releases several cushion foundations and they are all so popular. Some brands introduce the products as "BB cushion", "CC Cushion" and many more but i'd like to classify them in a "Cushion Foundation".




And.. Lancome releases one, too. It's pretty surprising that western makeup brand "release" a product because of the Korea "craze" beside BB/CC Cream.


People might ask how this "cushion" influences both brands and customers. How it becomes the product people will always try to find.

The reason I would buy cushion foundation is:
- Efficient -


This is how Jessica use cushion foundation. It's easy af! The coverage itself is pretty good. In a medium coverage, this cushion is worth to try, Moreover, it would be easy for me to touch my makeup up. Dap dap and done!

The thing I'm not into korean makeup is the color. It's so frustrating to find the best shade in me. As a tanned Asian person, it's not easy to find since most Korean girls have fair skin. I hesitated to buy Lancome one since many people reviewed it as a great cushion for dry skin type. So, if it works for dry skin, how about oily one? :/

Till, I got an idea... I made my own!

Here's the steps how I create my own cushion:


*) you also can't mix it with water. Pretty tricky to mix the products. I tried mixing it with CC Cream, too. It could be but you need stir it longer.


It's easypeasy ! You can make your own, If you don't wanna buy cushion case, you can put your mixing in a plastic jar with sponge in it like xoVain does. I have to say that she's pretty creative to create DIY cushion makeups!

Credit: xoVain

By the way, my cushion case is from Memebox and I got it from Coccinelle Cosmetic. And I love how it turns. She grabbed me the case and all of the makeup samples. I have few liquid makeup products and it won't be enough to mix them all in a cushion.

The coverage I got is medium and so buildable even I use Katvon D Lock-It Tattoo as main foundation. Emulsion makes the foundation less thick so it could be great in a cushion. ♥

Here's my photos of using it and they're not edited at all, no any other makeup applied beside eyeliner, eyebrow pencil and lipstick:




It has dewy finish and it doesn't look oily in me for 4-5 hours! What a great result. 

I love how it looks in me. How about you, Lovely? ♥♥


11 comments:

  1. idenya kereeennn!!! bisa dicoba nih.. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam kenal kak susan:)
    boleh nih dicoba tinggal lengkapin bahan yang lain, thank you for tips^^

    isthiutamid.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halooo, bisa share gak apa aja bahannya yg dipake ya (mungkin bisa rekomen merknya juga ^^) Ada tips gak gmna nyesuaiin warnanya biar pas? I'm soooooo interested, btw thank you.

    ReplyDelete