Wednesday, April 22, 2015

[Sponsored Review] Naomi Eyelashes in 26J, AWG-2, Ms. Vogue 4 and Diamond U#11

Hi, Lovely! ♥
So, I'm currently jobless working with my parents. No any lecture schedule. I'm free of my thesis. Wohoo. I miss this world very much. This blog, everything!

I know it's freakin' late but still, I wanna review these lashes. I do feel sorry to Naomi Eyelashes because they need to wait for more than 2 months. :"D

Here, they gave me these pairs in Valentine's Day. Woo, is it sweet? :P Lol.

Alright, let's move to the review.


I will give you my opinion to these 4 pairs. They gave me their latest and "my kinda favorite" collections. They are 26J, AWG-2, Ms. Vogue 4 and Diamond U#11.

Left to Right: AWG-2, Ms. Vogue 4, 26J, Diamond U#11

AWG-2

Ms. Vogue 4

26J

Diamond U#11

♥♥♥ Packaging (3/5):
Here's the prominent packaging of Naomi Eyelashes. It has colorful-yet-sophisticated design in every box of Naomi lashes with Japanese and English instructions. The pair is stored in a transparent box and a cute paper with Naomi's contact. 

♥♥♥ Hair Quality & Bend Quality (4/5):
The quality remains the same. But, I have to add some points here.

Diamond U#11 has thicker bend, I guess. I'm not sure  it uses thicker bend or it's being thicker because it has strong sewing in lashes part. This bend is "still" elastic enough to reshape. However, it would look fake if you put it too low. Make sure you don't apply it too low.

♥♥♥ Model (4/5):


AWG-2 looks so dramatic and cool at the same time. If you are into dramatic dolly eye makeup like Gyaru one, pick this model.


Ms. Vogue 4 has dramatic look with thick and crossed eyelashes. I think it is in 2-3 layers so it is thick yet looks good on eyes. If you wanna rock the party, here's the best pick of mine so far.


26J is "almost" my favorite! It has natural look and it enhances my make up well. However, it's not tapered enough for me. A lil bit longer and tapered, it would be perfect!


Diamond U#11 reminds me of Dolly Wink #6 in a bend with symmetrical lashes part. It is much easier to apply since it is in a bend. To apply this, you can put the whole bend, cut it into 3/5 and 2/5 parts or anything! It depends on your preference. I don't cut my lashes so you can see how it looks in a whole bend :D

♥♥♥ Color (5/5):
It has opaque black with no any shiny look. It doesn't look fake at all.

My whole rating is 4, which is awesome!



♥♥♥ Pros:
- Incredibly cheap! They are approx. Rp. 17.500 ($1.5) 
- It doesn't look fake at all
- Soft texture and no-itchy feeling
- Good quality lashes

♥♥♥Cons:
- Diamond U#11 is less elastic
- 26J is shorter and less tapered than I thought.
- Ms. Vogue 4 and AWG-4 are heavier. If you're not used to wear dramatic lashes, you will feel "tired" of wearing them.

Here's how I look with these pairs!

AWG-2:



Ms. Vogue 4:




26J:




Diamond U#11:




They are all beautiful, right? :D

If you wanna pick them home or looking at their collections, you can find them here:

Facebook: Naomi Eyelashes
Line: naomieyelashes
Instagram: @naomi_eyelash
BBM Pin: 226BEFE5
SMS: +6289611545002

Thanks for reading! ♥

1 comment: