Saturday, February 21, 2015

[Sponsored Review] Geo Eyescream in Ray Ray Gray ♥

11:02 AM Posted by Floiresan 1 comment
Hi, Lovely! ♥ 

Another lens review is up. It's a beautiful pair but.. I was not into this brand because I had one pair in Bambi Brown (review in Bahasa Indonesia) and it's quite easy to dry my eyes.

One day, Dreamie Chuppa gave a surprised gift (seriously, it is!) and she gave me this pair last year. I love its pattern and how it looks but I'm so unsure to wear it. So, I kept it till my Dueba Puffy Grey lens is expired. 

Lately, I decided to reveal this pair and prove myself of its comfort.





Details:
Name: Geo Circle Lens
Type: Eyescream in Ray Ray Gray
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.7 mm
Water Content: 42%
Degree: 0 (Plano)



It states:
Make your eyes bling bling and cool with light gray of 3tone lens 
Hmm, pretty short but interesting, isn't it? 

And, this is how it looks on my eyes.


This lens is used on my previous blog post for tutorial purpose and here's how it looks with eye make up on :D 



♥♥♥ Color:
(5/5)
The color is nice. It has light grey color, which it is suitable for cute yet simple look.
♥♥♥ Pattern:
(4/5)
The pattern is pretty common in 3 tone contact lens. It has dashed black line with light grey and yellow filling in it. 3 tone contact lens would never go wrong! It's simple but beautiful. I wish it would have brighter yellow color.
♥♥♥ Comfort:
(4/5)
It is muchhhhhhh better than my first Geo lens. It's so comfy for 9 hours in use. I used it when I were driving and going to shopping mall without applying any drops. It was getting dried but it doesn't irritate my eyes that much. The bad side thing is.. it's getting dried easier than Dueba. Sorry. I'm comparing these 2 brands, but i'm trying to be honest :P
♥♥♥ Enlargement:
(4/5)
It has nice enlargement effect with no fake look. However, I feel it's a slightly different with Dueba one.
♥♥♥ Diameter:
(5/5)
The size itself fits my eyes perfectly. I think it's indubitable.

♥♥♥ Pros:
- It is bling bling !
- It has perfect size, I'm surprised!
- The price is slightly cheaper than Dueba

♥♥♥ Cons:
- I think there's nothing I can't handle beside its comfy. It dries easily but it will keep comfortable without any drop.

The rating is 4.4! It's a nice result ~



And here, my selfies bomb!




I've mentioned it before how I got them. Check Dreamie Chuppa  for its availability. They sell variety brand of lenses. Ready to Pre-Order Lenses. Since Geo Circle Lens is ready one, you may get it faster. 

The price? It would be for Rp. 125.000 ($10) and you can wear it for a year ;D

FYI, Dreamie Chuppa  has monthly promo. Don't miss any update from Dreamie Chuppa  to know the promos!

AND, this pair is getting reduced to Rp. 85.000 ($7). The promo is available till late Feb! Grab yours soon ;D

Here's the info to reach Dreamie Chuppa :

Facebook: Dreamie Chuppa
Twitter: @depth_dreamie
Instagram: @depth_dreamie
WhatsApp/SMS: +628995693988
BB Pin: Ask her for more detail :p

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥

1 comment: