Tuesday, February 3, 2015

[Review] Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner #15 Bloody Devil X Love & Peace Cream Eyeliner Pencil #2 Brown

Hi, hi, hi, Lovely! ♥♥

I haven't updated my blog for weeks (two months, I guess). I'm missing my blog so much. I have written much in my thesis and today, I have time to 'renew' my blog layout and blog posts. New blog post on 2015. Yay!

So, this is a late review of mine. However, it's better late than never :P


Here's my review of two pencil eyeliners by Clio and Love&Peace.

I think Clio is such a well-named brand in South Korea since they have Sandara Park to represent their brand. This is my 3rd product of Clio beside Clio Kill Black Eyeliner and Clio Lipnicure. I bought mine when I was in Penang last month. 

Let's see how Sandara spells me with her alluring aura~

Credit: YG Ladies

I was not into this kinda color at first, but one of a friend asked me about burgundy eyeliner and I think it would be great to have one! XD 

Soooo, I bought mine when I was in Penang. Tadaaa!


And the brow eyeliner, Love&Peace is one of the well-named drugstore brand from Japan. They're well-known for their perfumes and body care products and they expand the products into cosmetic line. This liner is my second product I've tried beside its make up base in a same brand.

Credit: PayEasy 2ME

Do you recognize the model? ;)
She's Maya Mori, one of the most popular Jelly Girls (model of Jelly Magazine in Japan). Her aura is irresistible!

This brand has nice quality and it is featured many times in various Japanese magazines. However, this product is kinda hard to find and I got mine when one of my classmate went to Singapore and buy one. Thanks to her!


And revealed all the boxes.

I'm pretty surprised when I revealed my gel liner and it has sharpener on the bottom of the pencil. Superb!

♥♥♥ Packaging:
♥ Gelpresso (3/5):
The packaging is pretty nice by showing Sandara's daring eye make up but it's kinda hard to store since it has a little bulky packaging. However, it's pretty nice that they provide sharpener on the bottom of the pencil. It is on black and glossy paper box with gold fonts on it.
Pencil itself is not a real "pencil". It has plastic body and you won't get your plastic pencil sharpened by sharpener. 

♥ Cream Pencil Eyeliner [CPE] (3/5): 
This eyeliner is in a white pencil with embroidery fonts and swirls on its wood. It is packaged in 
 a medium size paper box with a pencil. However, it leaves much wasted space, so it might be pretty bulky. The good thing is its pretty packaging. 


And you can compare its body. Gelpresso is plastic one while CPE has wood body.

Alright, let's swipe them on my eyelid and back hand!


Upper Lid: Gelpresso
Waterline: CPE
♥♥♥ Color:
♥ Gelpresso (5/5):
It has vibrant burgundy color with golden shimmers all over the pencil. It impresses me in a single strike. Me likey~

♥ CPE (4/5):
It has pretty brown color. It's not too light or too dark. It's perfect color but it's not intense enough. If you wanna have bolder color, you should apply it twice. 


Left: Gelpresso
Right: Cream Pencil Eyeliner

♥♥♥ Texture
♥ Gelpresso (5/5):
It also has perfect texture. It is stated as "gel" texture and I think it is. It's not chalky at all so whenever you want to take your eye shadow on but too lazy to apply, you may try this. It's so easy to swipe and make it blendable.

♥ CPE (4/5):
It has creamy texture and I do agree of its statement! It's not so "pencil" texture so you may have the creamy feeling whenever you apply it on your lid. Well, it's not an "apple-to-apple" comparison but it's less blendable.

Next step: Put some water drops and baby oil drop to test its waterproof and smudgeproof level!


♥♥♥ Waterproof test (5/5):
Couldn't pick the better one because both of them are nice! It's really waterproof. You may see them stay on my hand after they are rubbed with water drops.


♥♥♥ Smudgeproof test:
♥ Gelpresso(5/5):
IT'S STILL THERE. Yippie! It stays after I put some baby oil drops and rubbed it for twice to three times.

♥ CPE (4/5):
It's removed when I rubbed it but it's not that easy to remove. First swipe can't remove it in ease!

And let's put some selfies!




Are they nice? Are they worth to buy? 
My answer: They are!

If you wanna pick them home and you don't know where to find them locally (outside Malaysia/Singapore), you may find Coccinelle Cosmetic (South Korean brand cosmetic online shop) and Miaw Lens (Japanese brand cosmetic online shop) and they will help you to take them home!

The price? I got Gelpresso for RM 36.80 (US$10.14) and S$23.99 (US$19.20). They might be pricey but they're ncie to try.

So, here's my first post in 2015 and I hope it helps you, Lovely!

0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment