Friday, September 12, 2014

[Sponsored Review] Pull your stubborn head by B.liv Off With Those Heads ♥


Hello, Lovely! ♥
Today is my second review and it is about my current skincare product. It is b.liv off with those heads. This product is definitely the product I wanna have in my entire life.

FYI, my skin doesn't have too much trouble. My skin is somewhat oily and it's also dehydrated (not dry skin type!) and I have some stubborn blackheads on my skin. Every time I get blackheads, I will always try to pull it off by squeezing blackheads with my fingers. Duh, it hurts, indeed! Moreover, some people believe that by pulling your black/white heads, it will make your pores bigger. My skin also has big pores everywhere :/

But today, I don't have to squeeze my blackheads anymore ^^v

Wanna know about this product? Let's see about the product and how it works on me!


This sebum gel extracts blackheads and whiteheads with ease- without the need to painfully squeeze. Off with those heads removes blackheads and whiteheads without violence or pain, and stops them from appearing ever again, the gel softens the clogging blocking your pores, allowing for effortless extraction and removal of all sores. Its essence ingredient keep oil secretion under control, and skin irritation will never again rule! Say goodbye to painful squeezing! This light cooling gel promises to easily remove stubborn blackheads and whiteheads in just 14 days of daily application. It keeps excessive oil secretion under control while preventing future irritation and breakouts. 
- b.liv by Cellnique 
If you ask me about the origin of the product, the answer is from Malaysia.

My friend, Devi, the owner of Dreamie Chuppa told me that her friend needed some bloggers to review this great product. I was very surprised because she recommends me to her friend and let her friend to contact me by email. I've read about the product and I found it should be an amazing product. I got my package for 10 days and I have used it for 16 days, 14 days. I skipped 2 days because I forgot to apply it at night --"

Do you wanna know why it should be a "great" product?

Here are the answers:
1. It is tested over 200 professional skin care salons
2. Beauty Salon formulation
3. It helps to remove severe blackhead and whiteheads, and minimize large pores in tropical zone
4. Cellnique itself is the leading paramedical skin care solutions for professional market

Sounds promising, doesn't it?

Here's my review towards this great product:


Can you read its "promising" sentence? ;) I'll tell you later!

Make sure to check its expiry date and PAO (Period After Opening).
It is expired on June, 21st 2017 and its PAO is for 12 months.


Let's talk about how it is used before we jump into the review.

How to use:
1. Use Off With Those Heads daily, morning and night.
2. After toner pump 2-3 pea-sized drops of Off With Those Heads onto your palm.
3. Apply on T-zone areas, or areas with blackheads and whiteheads. 
4. The content of the product can be used for 12 months after opening.
5. The product lasts up to 3 months until completely used




♥♥♥ Packaging (5/5):
In a thick plastic bottle with a pump will never worry me! Its container has great quality and the pump itself is very easy to use. The packaging itself is very simple and it doesn't look too much. On its packaging, you will find short-but-informative-enough information on it. The box itself is protected by plastic, so it's not easily broken. Last but not the least, the cap is also perfectly attached.




♥♥♥ Color, Scent and Texture (5/5):
Great texture! This is what I love. It has a gel texture but it is so watery~ The color itself is transparent and it absorbs on my skin very well! It's not sticky at all and it doesn't make your skin dry ;D And how about the scent? ;3 
The scent is calming, literally.. It has peppermint scent and it's very cool when it applies on my skin. 




♥♥♥ Ingredients (4/5):
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Menthol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidiny Urea.
To be honest, the ingredients are really great. It is using some natural "thingy" extract, it is not only helping to remove the heads and minimize big pores, but also it helps to sooth skin, control oil and help to fade the scars.

Here are some extracts that I've mentioned its benefit before:


However, it contains Methylparaben and Propylparaben, the chemicals I should avoid since it's quite harsh as synthetic chemical. A big no for me.

This is the promising "sentence" I've told you before :P


♥♥♥ Effectiveness (5/5):
Are you curious enough how it works on me? ;) It works.. a lot! I loveeeee it! This product is freaking amazing since the first usage ^^v It helps to pull the heads and remove it on my skin. It also helps me to heal some scars of my finger (I mean, all the blackheads are removed by my finger :P)

Here are my result in 14 days:

Left : August, 26th 2014
Right: September, 9th 2014


Forehead

Nose

I have few-but-really-hard-to-remove blackheads on my forehead. On my nose, I have big pores and blackheads everywhere... Here you can see the result. My blackheads are easily removed and pores are getting tighten. Moreover, my skin texture is smoother than before. A real great product will have a real great result. The result is over than 4.5. I have nothing to "say no" beside its chemical ingredients and its price ^^v

P.S: I don't use any base make up. No foundation, no BB Cream or CC Cream. ;)

You might ask how much the product is and how to purchase. I got mine in 30 ml and they have 3 size. They're 15 ml, 30 ml and 45 ml. 

This is the price list:
15 ml : $39
30 ml: IDR 590.000 ($49)
45 ml: $63

The price itself is quite high, but it works perfectly. I think it's worth enough :D

Interested? Here to grab yours!

Global Official Website: b.liv
Indonesian Official Website : b.liv
Facebook Pages: bliv Indonesia
Instagram: @bliv_indonesia
E-mail for inquiries: blivindonesia@bliv.com 
Phone Number (Jakarta): +68253-1121-9997 
Email for purchase: shopbliv@gmail.com

Here is my review. Do you have this product? Share your opinion and tell me how it works on you!

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥

1 comment:

  1. wahh blh d coba ni cii :3 , hsil ny jg memuaskan kyk nya hihihi .

    http://everythingaboutrinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete